Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Stay away from WhiteGMC03

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 09:06 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by HorsePower Hunter
This guy pm'ed me wanting to buy an intake from me. I explained to him it would be around two weeks before I could send it and this is what I got

Quote:
HOW ABOUT YOU SEND THE INTAKE FED EX AND ILL PAY THE SHIPING HERE AND IF I GET IT ILL SEND YOU THE CASH

Dude,
I'm in the middle of a shutdown. It will be about two more weeks before I could ship it to you. If you still want it. If not sorry. To ship COD with fed ex I believe you have to have an account but, we can work around that if need be

can you send it by COD atleast man cuz i really need it bro please ill send you the money when i get the intake please send it ASAP bro....need the intake help me out bro

Anyway, I sent the intake to this guy because he seemed desperate. Now, when I call his house he just hungs up on me.

I'M WRITING MY OWN THREAD BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW WHITEGMC03 IS.

When I first called him he said he lost my number because his laptop didn't work but, he was still logging on everyday so that was a lie I'm sure. I am not the only one to be scammed by WHITEGMC03 Everyone be warned he is a liar and a cheat. Don't have any dealings with him.
he's a jerk and your dumb for sending it without payment...the pm's were fishy and you didnt pick up on that?
Old 04-30-2008, 09:11 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
he's a jerk and your dumb for sending it without payment...the pm's were fishy and you didnt pick up on that?
While I will agree that not enough caution was used in dealing with this seller it is not the victim's fault

Let's keep that in mind, some people have more faith in others.....
Old 04-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Ban Him
Old 04-30-2008, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by trever1t
While I will agree that not enough caution was used in dealing with this seller it is not the victim's fault

Let's keep that in mind, some people have more faith in others.....
guess im not as compassionateeveryone knows you cant trust anyone now days...especially over the internet.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're right I shouldn't have sent it without payment, but it is what it is. I thought this guy was just young and talked funny with all the bro's. I was there at one time too, but I always paid for what I said I would. My wife agrees with you 100%. Now I know better.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:41 AM

You're right I shouldn't have sent it without payment, but it is what it is. I thought this guy was just young and talked funny with all the bro's. I was there at one time too, but I always paid for what I said I would. My wife agrees with you 100%. Now I know better.
live and learn. its sad that you cant trust anyone. its especially dissapointing to see these kinds of things happen on the forums. i think of pt.net like a small community of great ppl. things usually go smoothe but every once n a while youll see someone get burned on here.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

damm man, i just hope i this dumbass tonight at the track, when ever i see him i will a converstion with him. PM me if you dont get your money, I hate ****** like this.

BTW- not all of us from the Valley are like this POS, i have boughten many things things from here and have never had any problems with no one.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Launching!

bro is a cali thing. i catch myself sayin bro alot
Old 04-30-2008, 01:31 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

live and learn. its sad that you cant trust anyone. its especially dissapointing to see these kinds of things happen on the forums. i think of pt.net like a small community of great ppl. things usually go smoothe but every once n a while youll see someone get burned on here.
Notice his post count and join date? There are some members here whom i'd trust with my money (not my daughter) that I'd never met. With enough posts and time on the board i think you can get to know someone enough to say you are "safe" making transactions with.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:37 PM
TECH Regular

Hey Horsepower Hunter....Are you trying to steal my "I got burned" thunder, LOL!!!

Hey man, if I end up with your intake, trust I'll be sending it back pronto. I'll PM you in a bit.

Quick Reply: Stay away from WhiteGMC03