Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

rst06rado

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up rst06rado

Great seller. Product was exactly as he said. I would not hesitate to to business with again!
Old 12-10-2009, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rst06rado =

i guess your one of the lucking ones, cause i just finished having the worst experience with a scum bag piece of **** seller. i got all the private mail to prove it. I paid for this item on NOV 19 and did not get it till DEC 9th, now if your a seller its your duty to ship **** in a reasonable amount of time. Not only that but you gotta sell what you sending the buyer in the pictures unless rst06rado is above that.

this the pic that sealed the deal for the buy cause i thought this what i was getting.

but what i got was this ****..

and after cleaning the crap of the crap cause thats what this pulley was i found a bunch of defeats.

now he says that i didn't want the pulley cause i couldnt afford it look, whatever makes you feel better but the reason i asked questions was cause your not doing your part as a seller.

i know this scum bag gave me bad feedback but i wish a moderator would really change that cause i did nothing wrong.

I paid for the item quick and waited and waited till i thought it was time to ask for a tracking number or info so i don't understand how that makes me a terrible buyer... then after all is said and done he sends a different item now thats bull. oh and giving me the alternator pulley does not make up for being a PIECE OF ****...

Last edited by bad intentions; 12-10-2009 at 10:20 PM.