Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Neversatisfied02 Is A Deadbeat Seller!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 04:26 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeh, i notified moregrip and he has been helpful!!
Old 04-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

NEVERSATISFIED02 - It looks like you haven't been on this weekend so when you get back please get this taken care of. I understand how personal stuff can come up and create problems but, this needs to get taken care of ASAP.

PM's and emails sent.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Adkoonerstrator

I think this will be taken care of in the next day or so.

Thanks Taylor for stepping up.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:23 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Thanks for getting involved XLR8NSS, You seem to have gotten the message thru. time will tell but im sure Taylor will do the right thing! -thanks-tim
Old 04-25-2006, 07:06 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
I think this will be taken care of in the next day or so.

Thanks Taylor for stepping up.
TAYLOR HAS Not stepped up YET !!! STILL NO RESPONSE OR ANY WORD FROM HIM . What is the ******* DEAL TAYLOR????????????????
Old 05-03-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope guys, not ripping anyone off.

I have been having problems with my parents and moved out to a friend of mines house. Unfortunately, my cell phone was in thier name so they had that turned off as well and i havent made it to get one in my own name yet so i am without a cell phone. The tires have been in my parents garage which has caused a problem because now that i am living with a friend of mine, i have been going through hell trying to get them to let me come get some of my stuff including the tires. Well, i finally got into the house 3 days ago to get my stuff and the wheels and i have spent the last 2 days before work trying to get a decent price to ship them. The cheapest quote i found was $200 and the rest were all much more expensive. I used to know the guy at the other DHL and he would give me good deals but it got shut down and i didnt even know until after i quoted the price and now i cant get the price i was planning to get which would have been around 100-120 bucks. I havent even been getting online here until today as the only computer i have to use right now is at school and work and of course at a friends house if they have a computer.

I figured there would be a post like this by now but its not because im ripping anyone off, i have just had alot of issues down here and im doing my best to get it all sorted out so i can take care of Tim Durant who is actually buying the tires from me. With the way the prices are to ship, its not even really worth it so im going to send his money back in FULL unless you guys have a better idea of how to get the wheels to him cheaper. Sorry for the confusion and i understand why this post was made because i was unable to get in touch with anyone and i would have thought the same thing if i was Tim however, i am getting this situation taken care of as i AM NOT a person that rips people off.

Sorry again guys and Tim Z, check you PMs's. Thanks, Taylor

BTW, today is the first day i have been able to get on since i recieved XLR8NSS's PM almost a week ago so i have not been avoiding anyone.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:34 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Taylor, what's the zip code to zip code shipping and weight of one wheel with packaging?
Old 05-03-2006, 12:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

77546 to 44662

One wheels weighs 69 lbs x4 of course

Size is 30x30x10

I tried UPS and they wanted $270 to ship them i tried DHL and they wanted $200 and i tried a few freight companies and they all wanted $350 or more which was weird cause i thought the freight was supposed to be the much cheaper way to ship things.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's the fueling costs.

My fedex account gave me a quote of 139 bucks. Ofocurse it's just quote. That's your own packaging, you dropping off at a fedex location, ground shipping, home evening delivery, and no signature required.

If ya want...you can paypal me 150(couple bucks higher to cover my costs of paypal and in case the quote is off a little) and use my fedex account number. I'll email you the shipping ticket once ya paypal me. I know your good for it all, that's why I hated to see this thread. Just make it all good with Tim.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
It's the fueling costs.

My fedex account gave me a quote of 139 bucks. Ofocurse it's just quote. That's your own packaging, you dropping off at a fedex location, ground shipping, home evening delivery, and no signature required.

If ya want...you can paypal me 150(couple bucks higher to cover my costs of paypal and in case the quote is off a little) and use my fedex account number. I'll email you the shipping ticket once ya paypal me. I know your good for it all, that's why I hated to see this thread. Just make it all good with Tim.
That's an awesome gesture.

Taylor - If you decide to pay the $150 and ship them or send Tim's money back please get it done as soon as possible. Thanks

Quick Reply: Neversatisfied02 Is A Deadbeat Seller!!!!