Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Many thanks

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Many thanks

I had some GREAT guys come out this weekend for the motor swap. Without them there's no way I would have had so much done in so little time.... Had it not been for problematic parts and missing nuts and bolts we would have all gone for a ride in it

Sixltrbtr, Robert, thanks for your expertise and your willingness to come out and help me diagnose the problems after spending so many hours under the hood of this thing...

Nonnieselman, Jonathan, dude... You're a life saver the little tricks you know made things way easier, I have a way of doing things the hard way.

Lowslow06, Chris, great meeting you bro, had an awesome time hangine out... If I ever need a good A-driver through town on a parts run, I know who to call

Skinnyman, Sam, nobody knows the underside of this truck better than you and I... Lol, thanks for rolling out with Chris and Nonnie having no clue what you were getting into you were a HUGE help.

Its networking sites like this that allowed people from 2 or 3 states to come together and have a good time and share in the hobby together. I just wish I could have done more for you guys while you were down... Thanks again... Get ready, I'm coming to Miss next you have been warned hahaha....
Old 02-03-2009, 09:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Them steaks were good!!!
Those that didnt come over missed some kinda good meals! Strawberry poptarts in the morning, steaks for lunch, and his mom can cook like no other..
Then chicken n dumplins for breakfast rocks..

OH and beating the train was the funnest thing!

oh and speed channel 24/7
Old 02-03-2009, 09:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem man, i wish i could do more stuff like this more often. I enjoy it. Like i said elsewhere, nice meeting you Mississippi boys!
Old 02-03-2009, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man I wouldn't have had it any other way! I had a blast and enjoyed meeting you too! Its always fun to hang out with good food good folks and well......sometimes fast trucks haha! I hate that we didn't get it running but putting it together was the best part anyway! Just know that if you ever need anything in mississippi or anywhere else for that matter just don't hesitate to call me! Hope to see yo punk *** soon! oh don't be bringin that sissy 4.8 over here either!
Old 02-03-2009, 09:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

good meeting you to man, finally got to see one of them blower thingys
Old 02-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Baltimore Whore

Thats awsome man, glad it all came together for you.. You said it about the site. Kinda feel like you know people before you ever meet them.. Def some A-1 people on here.. congrats..
Old 02-03-2009, 09:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Thats awsome man, glad it all came together for you.. You said it about the site. Kinda feel like you know people before you ever meet them.. Def some A-1 people on here.. congrats..
yea, i sent Ben some differential shims about 2 years ago? haha
then i met him and Colton (charcold_bowtie) on our way to Phoenix, AR for a job..
Then i met (Robert) sixltrbeater? at Bens house Saturday.

Ive met Dockrocker (Garland) off here.. and somehow i met nightmaretahoe (clint) and slownlow06 (chris) off here..
anyway its a small world.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
yea, i sent Ben some differential shims about 2 years ago? haha
then i met him and Colton (charcold_bowtie) on our way to Phoenix, AR for a job..
Then i met (Robert) sixltrbeater? at Bens house Saturday.

Ive met Dockrocker (Garland) off here.. and somehow i met nightmaretahoe (clint) and slownlow06 (chris) off here..
anyway its a small world.
Thats sweet, hell last gtg I meant like 9 of the guys from the site, all cool guys, not to mentions the guys I talk to on here via pm, or on the phone...

Bitchen
Old 02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its really crazy that a hobby such as truck can bring a crowd of people together and really make some true friends! Nonnie and sam whom i met on this site have become really close friends of mine and now you know that we will do most anything for each other even if that means driving to texas in the rain and getting stuck in traffic and not getting home till 2 haha! Ok enough with the mushy memories. You big pussies......had to say somthing manly! Any who thanks again for the hospitality Ben!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lemme know when your mommy cooks again...
You dont get that kinda food just anywhere