Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

M3SRT - won't pay up !

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 04:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Name calling will get you no where . . . . Just man up.

After our last text messing "novel" I called you to talk it over as adults, left a message, but you chose to ignore it. I realiezed then that i was not getting anything out of you at the point, so this was posted at a warning to anyone else you wish to do business with.

You were in the loop on everything, I text'd you pictures of whatever I found and kept you up to date. You can't play dumb on that one. You know enough of what happens when parts fail.

Yes I did tear apart your 6.0 no hiding that. You had a wiped out 2 lifters, and the roller was completely gone from the lifter. The cam was wiped out.

I gave you two options, total tear down and rebuild, $1,500 - $2,500 or put parts in to it. . . . your line was "Make it work." I assured and promised you nothing about a motor with shavings would being spot less. I expressed several opinions and concerns on what could happen even after putting new parts and money into it. So in the end, you op'd for the cheap route.

New Short block - You're right when you delivered it, I told your right then an there that I was not sure when I could get to it. You were aware of my wife's pregnancy issues. Several weeks had passed after your 408 was delivered. Things changed on my end, and you were aware of everything.

You're right, "wow I'm cheap," once I found out how much more expensive everyone else was I was interested again. Yes you spent more money on new parts. It was your decision.

If your transmission was so perfect, why were there missing bolts from the bell housing. Why was there a broken motor mount on the drivers side.... same side as the cracked bell housing? Too much flex and torque, something is bound to break. Did you think that your setup was bomb proof or what . . . something is bound to break when you beat on it.

2hrs later you were told that I don't have another 1-2 weeks to wait for anything else to go wrong. I made it crystal clear that my baby was due any day next week and that if it wasn't done, it needed to leave. Never at any time did the $1,600 come up until the day your truck was towed away. I told you that I wanted half seeing how I did more than half of the work.

You currently have a vehicle, you bragged about your 800 dollar suburban, and your 2 travel trailers and your other "investments" . . . you're not on the poor bus.

When you delay paying someone for work that was done, keep making up excuses about not paying, but "when you have it," yet you keep selling off parts. . . . you have the money, and you're just not going to pay up. It's just a crap load of excuses to hide behind.

I'm blunt and honest, I'm not hiding anything

Last edited by 03sierraslt; 09-30-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

flat out. . . No more tippy toeing around or delaying it anymore. Are you going to pay me for the work I did.
if you are, then when?

if no, then just say it.... I think that you broke my bell housing,...Whatever the reason is.

Its obvious that its not a cash flow issue. Its accountability at this point.

You're welcome to call me up or we can meet up and handle this kike adults.

Last edited by 03sierraslt; 10-01-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tootall
flat out. . . No more tippy toeing around or delaying it anymore. Are you going to pay me for the work I did.
if you are, then when?

if no, then just say it.... I think that you broke my bell housing, or you're being racist . . . Whatever the reason is.

Its obvious that its not a cash flow issue. Its accountability at this point.

You're welcome to call me up or we can meet up and handle this kike adults.
Why was my comment deleted???

I told you personally I would pay you .. but then you go and make several threads talking all this BS and trying to **** my for sale threads .. preventing me from further cash in my life so it looks like you don't want to get paid because you're trying to prevent me from getting money
Old 09-30-2013, 08:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by m3srt
Why was my comment deleted???

I told you personally I would pay you .. but then you go and make several threads talking all this BS and trying to **** my for sale threads .. preventing me from further cash in my life so it looks like you don't want to get paid because you're trying to prevent me from getting money
Same bs.. about payment just . another post. Still not saying when or how much

If your sales are legit, then be honest and not miss leading. I have not talked ****.

Not having money for payments is no longer the issue, yet you still try to make excuses and BS around
Old 09-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Banned

Same bs.. about payment just . another post. Still not saying when or how much

If your sales are legit, then be honest and not miss leading. I have not talked ****.

Not having money for payments is no longer the issue, yet you still try to make excuses and BS around
Yes you. Are talking ****!!!!!!

How do you know.if money is an issue for me or not ..can you see inside my bank account matt
Old 09-30-2013, 08:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by m3srt
Yes you. Are talking ****!!!!!!

How do you know.if money is an issue for me or not ..can you see inside my bank account matt
Then call me out. Talking **** would be defined as spreading non factual information, or in this case lying... when or where was it.

I called you out on selling an oil pump that's nearly new. When its not. Its had shavings through out it
lifters. .. same as above
cam shaft is rusted, again never mentioned
built transmission, mentioned nothing about being broken in the listing. Mentioned nothing about a questionable howling noise on decel... remember the one that you asked me about

you have sold:
LY6 short block
the 408
other small parts
pretty sure you sold your boat
and one of your popup campers

nice chunk of change, I would have expected a payment out of there somewhere along the way.

so where am I in the wrong?????
Old 09-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Banned

Then call me out. Talking **** would be defined as spreading non factual information, or in this case lying... when or where was it.

I called you out on selling an oil pump that's nearly new. When its not. Its had shavings through out it
lifters. .. same as above
cam shaft is rusted, again never mentioned
built transmission, mentioned nothing about being broken in the listing. Mentioned nothing about a questionable howling noise on decel... remember the one that you asked me about

you have sold:
LY6 short block
the 408
other small parts
pretty sure you sold your boat
and one of your popup campers

nice chunk of change, I would have expected a payment out of there somewhere along the way.

so where am I in the wrong?????
ok lets start .. the cam WAS rusted but in your exact words .. its nothing take it to a machine shop and have them polish it .. and it will be good as new ... took it to the machine shop paid them to have it cleaned/polished confirmed it had no damage to it .. i have repcits for that

the oil pump .. i bought it new drove it from my house to yours .. then back to your house again your exact words ... open it up and clean it and it will be fine .. witch i did ...

lets see the transmission ... yes i did ask you about it .. you and me went for a test drive around the block i asked what that noise was and you replied ... "its nothing every 80e makes that sound on decel" YOURE i mentioned to you sevral time that the transmission and converter have less than 2 k miles on them .. and people that have inquired about the truck thats the first thing that i tell them the motor mount and the that you broke my transmission yes it was mentioned ...
YOURE JUST MAD AND YOURE TRYING TO C**K BLOCK ME SELLING THINGS SO YOURE TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING IM SELLING LOOK LIKE A SCAM

as far as me selling things yes i sold all the PARTS that you mentioned but i told you i have other priorities right now i have alot of stuff to pay off and im trying to buy a vehicle ...

i told you i will pay you i NEVER said i wasnt but youre acting like a woman matt ill be honest with you .. its not like youre hurting and dying for money if you were you wouldent be putting up that 10.000 dollar gate in front of your house and bragging about your boat is worth 50k

i said i wasnt going to reply to these bs threads but youre forcing me to ! i really dont understand what this is doing for you anyway lol ... someone on here is going to put a gun to my head to pay you faster ? i can understand if i told you to go **** yourself but i never said that ..

btw you should be an accountant because you seem to know hiow much money i have in my bank account / stuffed in my matress and if i sold my trailer or boat ... worrying about what i have and i dont have and what i sell and dont sell .. you should spend more time on your own things instead of staying up late at night worrying whats sitting in my driveway/yard

anyways keep it up and lets see where it gets you

good night to you sir i will be in touch !
Old 09-30-2013, 10:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hey it boils down to accountability and holding up to your end of the deal. We agreed on a price, and you're trying to delay, make excuses, and when I can but no dead line. You ignored my texts and phone calls while I try to keep an open end of communication after 2 weeks of nothing. So I made this thread calling you out.

Again, it doesn't matter where I live, what I do for a living, the projects that I have at my house, or the toys that I bought. I don't take on projects on the account that I'm bored or if it's a welfare job. The gate was $2,700, built by Zach, and the boat was 30k. . . . I bust my a$$ to get to where I am at today

I'm no accountant, some of use are just better at paying our bills, we all have them.

I have brought nothing of your personal life in to this . . .

Keep the communication open, I would hope that you would be an honest person and settle this
Old 09-30-2013, 11:07 PM
Banned

Again, it doesn't matter where I live, what I do for a living, the projects that I have at my house, or the toys that I bought. I don't take on projects on the account that I'm bored or if it's a welfare job. The gate was $2,700, built by Zach, and the boat was 30k. . . . I bust my a$$ to get to where I am at today
Okay well then stop worrying about what's sitting in my driveway and if I sold my boat or my trailer?

So stop dying and making up lies about my parts sir
Old 10-01-2013, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

and i woke up this morning worring about my problems, thanx guys i feel better now, good luck to you

Quick Reply: M3SRT - won't pay up !