Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

LS Performance wiring A.K.A. TXSZ66AVLANCHE

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS Performance wiring A.K.A. TXSZ66AVLANCHE

who knows LS Performance Wiring ?!! yes TXSZ66AVLANCHE is LS Performance Wiring Owner ... his name is Joe Lopez ...and he is doing his business through facebook page ...
i am Aly from Iran and doing ls swap project here ... i paid 810$ via paypal to him for wiring harness+ecm+electricpedal+engine mount adapter ... 7 months ago .
he was fast on replaying my messages only before payment then i got one replay each week and then one message after two weeks ...he was playing with me and wasted my time and didn't give what i paid for until now ... the latest message i got from him is about 1.5 month ago and he said i am preparing your harnesses ... he is not responding to my voice messages and fb messages and i can not get back my money through paypal and in fact he wasted the time and i can not place dispute on paypal about that transaction .
lately i found his personal FB profile but he is not replaying to me there too
i want my money back because 810$ not small money for us in our country and i need to work two months to make that money.

lately i found him on a few forums like here and when i message him about our deal he escapes and as you saw not online after the date i posted here and his pictures and videos links wont work anymore ... anyway i found a lot of more people in same situation like myself .. around 7 from 6 Facebook groups in one week only.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 546 Likes on 472 Posts

That blows, hate seeing people burned.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i messaged him on face book, well let you know if he responds.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by truefire04
i messaged him on face book, well let you know if he responds.
thanks.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...res-tx-537869/
Old 12-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Teching In

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LSXM...c_location=ufi
Old 12-17-2015, 01:42 PM
Restricted

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Aly Kamaly
who knows LS Performance Wiring ?!! yes TXSZ66AVLANCHE is LS Performance Wiring Owner ... his name is Joe Lopez ...and he is doing his business through facebook page ...
i am Aly from Iran and doing ls swap project here ... i paid 810$ via paypal to him for wiring harness+ecm+electricpedal+engine mount adapter ... 7 months ago .
he was fast on replaying my messages only before payment then i got one replay each week and then one message after two weeks ...he was playing with me and wasted my time and didn't give what i paid for until now ... the latest message i got from him is about 1.5 month ago and he said i am preparing your harnesses ... he is not responding to my voice messages and fb messages and i can not get back my money through paypal and in fact he wasted the time and i can not place dispute on paypal about that transaction .
lately i found his personal FB profile but he is not replaying to me there too
i want my money back because 810$ not small money for us in our country and i need to work two months to make that money.

lately i found him on a few forums like here and when i message him about our deal he escapes and as you saw not online after the date i posted here and his pictures and videos links wont work anymore ... anyway i found a lot of more people in same situation like myself .. around 7 from 6 Facebook groups in one week only.
Hey man! Sorry to hear that! Let me know what you're wanting the wire harness for and I could throw you one together! Ive got a few laying around DBW and DBC, so just let me know and I'm sure I could fix you up something for a dirt cheap price, unless you already got something! Really hate hearing stuff like this!
Old 12-17-2015, 11:51 PM
TECH Regular

There u go bro u go the the help sucks to hear **** like this
Old 12-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Teching In

he is not posting on this forum anymore and that shows how poor can be a pure scammer ... poor member after 1900 posts should leave here because stolen a lot of money through his facebook page and he could not guess someone will find his id on different forum ... i ll travel to usa one day only for him... i ll burn his crapy car front of his house which i am sure he bought by money of people like me