Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

anyone able to contact nonnieselman on here personally???

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I ensure you, the whole staff has been trying to contact him. I sent a PM and email to you, nonnie, and a few mods who have been close to this situation. From all of the pt.net staff, I apologize this is happening. No matter the reasoning, you should get some feedback from Nonnie. Nonnie is a great dude and I would stand in front of the crowd arguing he would never string anyone along with this. I've known him since he and I signed up here. I am very sorry you have to cough this up to another bad internet deal. Hopefully I can get somewhere with the email.

Dewey

Last edited by dewmanshu; 12-10-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:35 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

if it's any help to you, i have a harness i'll give you. it's missing a few sensor plugs that can easily be replaced. you can pick them up at a local parts house cheap. i think i have only removed the oil pressure plug, the alternator plug and the water temp plug. the rest of it is 100% there including the knock sensor harness. it has the LS1 style pigtails on the injectors. let me know if you need it. came from an 01 v8 with 4l60e.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:46 PM

stellar
Old 12-10-2013, 06:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
I ensure you, the whole staff has been trying to contact him. I sent a PM and email to you, nonnie, and a few mods who have been close to this situation. From all of the pt.net staff, I apologize this is happening. No matter the reasoning, you should get some feedback from Nonnie. Nonnie is a great dude and I would stand in front of the crowd arguing he would never string anyone along with this. I've known him since he and I signed up here. I am very sorry you have to cough this up to another bad internet deal. Hopefully I can get somewhere with the email.

Dewey
i just got the pm and the email. thank you guys for trying to help me out with contacting him. it seems after a few text here and there from april to first of august was average and then he just dissapeared!! ive had numerous folks tell me that he's undoubtly in sum trouble or sumthing is wrong as this is not his way of doing things. everyone speaks very highly of him and i seen no reason to not trust his word...... maybe he will contact one of you fellas and let us know sumthing.

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
if it's any help to you, i have a harness i'll give you. it's missing a few sensor plugs that can easily be replaced. you can pick them up at a local parts house cheap. i think i have only removed the oil pressure plug, the alternator plug and the water temp plug. the rest of it is 100% there including the knock sensor harness. it has the LS1 style pigtails on the injectors. let me know if you need it. came from an 01 v8 with 4l60e.
thank you so much for the offer on the harness. that is more than kind of you as im a total stranger. i bought the PSI lsx wire harness that vicalma just posted for sale the other week on here and he shipped it right out to me. very stand up guy and honest to his word. thanks again for the offer....not many people would offer that!!

Jamie
Old 12-13-2013, 09:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ttt..... anybody heard anything new?
Old 12-14-2013, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good ppl on here trying to help total strangers.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBlock90
ttt..... anybody heard anything new?
not from me, No return text. Its stranger. I hope all is good with him.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:35 AM

Nope, he's AWOL as one of the staff members.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
Nope, he's AWOL as one of the staff members.
as i stated above, the harness is now irrelevant to me really compared to sumones well being. id just like to hear that this fella is ok whether i ever see the harness again or not!

Jamie
Old 12-23-2013, 10:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anyone have any new news to share?

Quick Reply: anyone able to contact nonnieselman on here personally???