Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Show Your Appreciation Please

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 02:44 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

HAHA, I thought the reason you had your paypal up in your sig was just you being the sarcastic SOB that you are!!! I didn't know about this thread till right now and just read the whole thing. You know my feelings on this bro so I won't need to air what's already been said. I'll actually send you something that will help out rather than the lunch money I sent you as a joke earlier tonight! Let me know if and when you and your lady want to take a break from it all. Would love for you to join us up in Nor Cal on the 17th, I know a lot of the guys would love your company too. Don't worry about food, lodging or travel either as it will be my treat! Good people don't come around too often and I'm glad this site has brought alot of us together!
Now for the second time tonight check your damn pay pal you broke *** bitch!!
You and your lady are in my prayers big guy!
Old 10-14-2007, 03:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
HAHA, I thought the reason you had your paypal up in your sig was just you being the sarcastic SOB that you are!!! I didn't know about this thread till right now and just read the whole thing. You know my feelings on this bro so I won't need to air what's already been said. I'll actually send you something that will help out rather than the lunch money I sent you as a joke earlier tonight! Let me know if and when you and your lady want to take a break from it all. Would love for you to join us up in Nor Cal on the 17th, I know a lot of the guys would love your company too. Don't worry about food, lodging or travel either as it will be my treat! Good people don't come around too often and I'm glad this site has brought alot of us together!
Now for the second time tonight check your damn pay pal you broke *** bitch!!
You and your lady are in my prayers big guy!

haha thanks bro... hopefully i can get things going.. so i can get up to a meet... hell maybe ill just come over to your new place when you get it and just check out your ride... i love the blacked out look... never saw it really good until i saw the synergy meet pics

thanks alot bro.. i really appreciate everyone help, and even more there prayers.... thank you brother
Old 10-17-2007, 10:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks To Everyone... You Guys Have Been Alot Of Help... If You Dont See Me On At Night... My Laptop Took An Abrupt Turn Last Night... It Just Died... Im Gonna Be Digging Into It.... Ill Still Be On Here At Work, But Not Sure How Long Or If It Will Be Able To Be Fixed..
Old 10-17-2007, 12:59 PM
GFYS and STFU

DUDE...the late night thread is gonna suck now! It's only gonna be me, Bill, and Jonathan! You better hurry your *** up and get it fixed!!
Old 10-17-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

DUDE...the late night thread is gonna suck now! It's only gonna be me, Bill, and Jonathan! You better hurry your *** up and get it fixed!!
I HAVE IT AT WORK.... IM TRYIN TO FIGURE IT OUT.... IT JUST WENT OUT.... BUT ITS NOT THE BATTERY CIRCUIT... IM AFRAID IT COULD BE TEH MONITOR.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:34 PM
GFYS and STFU

MY laptop screen is fryed too. Every black pixel is green!!
I have another monitor hooked up so I have two screens now cuz I'm a baller!!
Old 10-17-2007, 02:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

MY laptop screen is fryed too. Every black pixel is green!!
I have another monitor hooked up so I have two screens now cuz I'm a baller!!
I JUST NEED A BETTER JOB

I CAN HELP YOU BUILD THOSE BOAT MOTORS JULIEN... WE JUST GOTTA TALK BRIAN INTO GETTING MAGNACHARGER TO MAKE A 200000 C.I. POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT CHARGER FOR IT. :JEST: THEN WE GO SMALLER PULLEY
Old 10-17-2007, 04:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
I JUST NEED A BETTER JOB

I CAN HELP YOU BUILD THOSE BOAT MOTORS JULIEN... WE JUST GOTTA TALK BRIAN INTO GETTING MAGNACHARGER TO MAKE A 200000 C.I. POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT CHARGER FOR IT. :JEST: THEN WE GO SMALLER PULLEY
ILL TAKE THAT AS A NO?
Old 10-17-2007, 04:07 PM
GFYS and STFU

Lol, you can go to Philly and work at the shipyard and help them build it. I just maintain them and fix any broken parts. But I usually hide out on the bridge and do navigation stuff. And Brian's butt hurt right now cuz I won't be his gay lover!!
Old 10-17-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lol, you can go to Philly and work at the shipyard and help them build it. I just maintain them and fix any broken parts. But I usually hide out on the bridge and do navigation stuff. And Brian's butt hurt right now cuz I won't be his gay lover!!
BRIANS ALWAYS BUTT HURT... WHETHER IS METAPHORICALLY BECAUSE SOMEONE WONT BE HIS GAY LOVER... OR PHYSICALLY BECAUSE SOMEONE DID

Quick Reply: Show Your Appreciation Please