Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Show Your Appreciation Please

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow......I wish I had paypal to help you out man....
Old 09-14-2007, 09:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks indeed...your insurance agent should be as well.....
Old 09-15-2007, 01:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

part is that i have mercury insurance which is supposed to be great insurance.

thank you everybody for everything.. i really wish there was some way i could put into words how muc i appreciate what you guys are doing... most of you dont know me. and the guy who started this thread (beastmode) was the one that talked me into even giving my paypal account info... i feel stupid even posting it.... but just the responses i am getting on here is amazing... and its really cool to know how many friends i have. its amazing i have never even met you guys, but you are so cool and nice to me.... this really means alot you guys
Old 09-15-2007, 01:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Chevy Cowboy
wow......I wish I had paypal to help you out man....

its ok bro... like i said i really dont want aybody to feel like they have to give anything... just the fact that you wouold means alot.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:26 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There has to be a few lawyers out there that take it upon themselves to fight soft insurance fraud. In Rockville, MD I know of a lawyer that makes his business suing that Indian chic and your insurance company for dropping you. Do some research and find a lawyer who will pay for all costs and keep like 35% of winnings. As soon as your insurance company gets a letter from him they will more than likely reconsider their decision, at least after they talk with there legal department. A good lawyer, not one that works from his house. Otherwise insurance company's lawyers will eat your lawyer alive. Everybody needs to catch on it's not your pocket funding the lawsuits.

This sucks and is one of my pet peeves. A good lawyer would destroy that chic, especially if she has done this before. It's more than likely a "ring".

My biggest piece of advice since she is suing you. WHen you are shopping lawyers, get the meanest, biggest ********, ******* guy there is.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:08 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
My biggest piece of advice since she is suing you. WHen you are shopping lawyers, get the meanest, biggest ********, ******* guy there is.
I'm not a laywer......

Good advice, really. I will be if you don't take Dew's advice and find a lawyer to work on a contingency basis to beat this bitch and sue your cheap-*** ex-insurance company for damages.
Pick up the phone and start calling around, right now! There's no way you should lie down for this
Old 09-15-2007, 11:39 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by trever1t
I'm not a laywer......

Good advice, really. I will be if you don't take Dew's advice and find a lawyer to work on a contingency basis to beat this bitch and sue your cheap-*** ex-insurance company for damages.
Pick up the phone and start calling around, right now! There's no way you should lie down for this
Ditto on that deal. You owe it to yourself really. Dont let that lady take you to the cleaners any more. Sorry to hear this **** is happening. But on the other hand, there are alot of lawers that do some big time pro bono work.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Man i'm really sorry to see this happening, it sucks man. as for the lawyer situation. FIND one know and countersue like OJ. this **** shouldnt stand and its the reason for lawsuit abuse in the US. **** this indian bitch right back to where she came from.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by trever1t
I'm not a laywer......

wish you and dewey were lawyers bill... ou two are the biggest ******* ****** I know

JFWY guys. Trust me I have exhausted many venues on this, and i still am. the problem is california laws make it extremely had to do anything.... im sure you guys rememebr my thread back in august of last year?

thats when this happened... Ive talked to over 200 lawyers in that. the problem is all of them wont do it on a contingency basis because of how californias laws are, taht is why california has the highest level of soft insurance fraud. because the law actually is set up to protect these people. ive actually paid 3 retainers already just to get lawyers working on it and all of them examined the case, and said if it was not in california it would be open and shut. but even though she has a record of filing many... and i do mean many workmans comp, slip and fall. collision reports. But according to many court clerks, lawyers, even highway patrol and police officers i have talked to. When and if i was to take her to court most likely i would end up worse off than never doing anything.

Im just trying to keep my head up righgt now... This has pushed me near the point of financial ruin, and the worst part even the highway patrolman said he could tell something was up with the way she was acting. He could tell the way she worded she wanted a report and was stating things that it was not gonna be good.... he told me that at the scene.

the only reason i have made it this far is because my fiance's parents own there own business and have been helping me out, but theyve given me more money than i ever care to admit.... they even called some lawyers for me while i was at work.... her mom is really cool, and would kick anyones *** for messing with me or her daughter. but its gotten to a point where we have realized it is a loss. ive personally spent in excess of 20 to 25 K on this... her parents have pitched in at least that..... Im gonna dig out the paperwork and get her name.... maybe one of you guys can go visit her for me and tell her how much we love what she does
Old 09-16-2007, 02:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ZZebes
Man i'm really sorry to see this happening, it sucks man. as for the lawyer situation. FIND one know and countersue like OJ. this **** shouldnt stand and its the reason for lawsuit abuse in the US. **** this indian bitch right back to where she came from.

talked again to my father in law to be... he said he wishes we could just off the bitch

thank you all of you for the kind words and anything you guys have sent

Quick Reply: Show Your Appreciation Please