Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

My neighbor is a f*#king A$$h@le!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 02:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

I work nights and sympathise with him; But I put up with all kinds waking me up when I try to sleep during the day.Live on a corner and they widended the street. What realy chaps my *** is a diesle semi using a Jake brake in a resadentual neighbrahood. Pick up some of those foam ear plugs and tell him to try these.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Jeez, what kind of neighborhoods are you guys living in. I got a guy across the street with a harley and loud pipes, another harley up the street that comes blasting down the road, and about 10 truck guys on my street, and we all compare our mods on our trucks, we all got exhausts on our trucks, and then some.

I go to bed at between 7 to 8am every morning, and can barely hear them go buy, unless I just went to bed, and then it hardly makes any noise. I mean, damn how loud is your exhaust? and what, does this guy go to bed with his ear plastered against the window, or does he sleep with the window open and his bed is next to his window, and his bedroom is right next to your garage? I got a complaint once when I had about 5 harley guys come over when I had my custom bike, and we got to the house at 2am in the morning and one of my jerkoff freinds with the loudest pipes revs the **** out of his bike and puts a 50 foot black patch on my street. I don't hang out with him anymore!
Old 01-14-2004, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

the best is when I was finishing my MC
I fired the 355 - dual quad motor - for break in
right out of the headers
the back of my garage faced a screened in patio of my neighbors
He was a pastor
and his kids were the worst ever. lil buttholes...
Of course on race gas
The looks on their face was priceless
they ended going inside to eat dinner
I warned them too.... that was the best.
It was great !!
Sweet music to me !!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 06:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Now if your grandma had a neighbor punk that was making noise making it hard for her to sleep,it would be ok to go over and tell him to knock that **** off.Would that make you a hypocrite?
Old 01-14-2004, 06:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by gonzo 6.0
Now it your grandma had a neighbor punk that was making noise making it hard for her to sleep,it would be ok to go over and tell his to knock that **** off.Would that make you a hypocrite?
If you did that .. yea, that would be hypocritical. I woud tolerate it though as long as it wasn't excessive.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:30 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Hey Renegade, don't get me wrong, I believe in God and Jesus, but this guy is extreme. By extreme I mean, he once told me I was doing my children a great harm by letting them watch Sponge Bob Square Pants. My son is 10. When I told him this was probrobly the last year he would believe in Santa Claus, he said, "I have NEVER decieved my children about Santa Claus. He's just a jerk. He can raise his home-schooled weirdo kids however he wants, and I'll do the same with my rugrats, but its really none of his business how or what I do with my kids. I mean come on, Sponge Bob is hardly child abuse. He a friggin' nut, and next time he comes off with some dumb sh#t (not that he will) I'm gonna tell him how hot his wife is and how its hard for me to keep from getting an erection whenever I see her. Sooner or later, he's gonna figure it out. For his sake, I hope its sooner!
Old 01-14-2004, 08:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
I'm gonna tell him how hot his wife is and how its hard for me to keep from getting an erection whenever I see her.
LMAO! It seems like all the dorky guys get the hot one ... what's up with that?!
Old 01-15-2004, 01:26 AM
14 Second Truck Club

BADMOFO: don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to shake a finger at you and prove you wrong...nothing between the lines here. just a little curious what a man's religion had to do with the story, didn't make sense to me. i am a believer, but the relgion statement was far from preaching and proving...hope i didn't throw out that vibe.