Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

my first BLING

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What do you race that thing or something Parish?
Old 06-15-2005, 05:25 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 01Blackerado
man I hate to say it but I dont think I like it!!! Of course I mean the sticker...Nice job on the sponsor though I just wish the sticker didnt say TOOLBARN RACING in big letters maybe if the URL address was that big and the toolbarn racing was the small stuff that'd be cool.
i am all ears for a better looking logo if you have some ideas. i am not very good with photoshop. the magnets were cheap and kind of a first attempt so hit me with your CONSTRUCTIVE critisism. they do not expect me to run around with them on all the time, just at the track and dyno.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by parish8
i am all ears for a better looking logo if you have some ideas. i am not very good with photoshop. the magnets were cheap and kind of a first attempt so hit me with your CONSTRUCTIVE critisism. they do not expect me to run around with them on all the time, just at the track and dyno.
I like the lettering, style, and checkered flags. I think the only thing I would improve upon would be the yellowish background of the lettering. I don't know what would take it's place though, but just a thought. Otherwise, I like it!
Philip S.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice dude I didnt think that you actually made them!! I figured they were given to you by toolbarn. Ill work on some kind logo's that could possibally look better if I can, then again they might look not even look as good as yours. I wasnt trying to bash you at all bro. so dont get the wrong idea. I just wanted to say that i thought it looked better when is was more simple, but thats just me and my .02 cents. I might have some ideas that you could possibaly work with though. Just try the exact opposite of what you got there, put the www.toolbarn.com in CAPS and then change the toolbarn racing to small letters...and b4 you print it out drop me an email of the photo shop project and we'll suggest adding or taking away some things!

Blackerado01@yahoo.com

Nick
Old 06-15-2005, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice dude I didnt think that you actually made them!! I figured they were given to you by toolbarn. Ill work on some kind of logo's that could possibally look better if I can, then again they might not even look as good as yours. I wasnt trying to bash you at all bro. so dont get the wrong idea. I just wanted to say that i thought it looked better when is was more simple, but thats just me and my .02 cents. I might have some ideas that you could possibaly work with. Just try the exact opposite of what you got there, put the www.toolbarn.com in CAPS and then change the toolbarn racing to small letters...and b4 you print it out drop me an email of the photo shop project and I can suggest adding or taking away some things, in fact I might be able to move and or remove some stuff then send it back to you and then you can do the same until we get it down how you like it! Whatcha think about that

Blackerado01@yahoo.com

Nick
Old 06-15-2005, 11:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Rollpan looks real nice there man, but to be honest, any kind of "bling" mods go totally against the whole idea of your truck! Sleeper!
Old 06-15-2005, 11:32 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GMCtrk
Rollpan looks real nice there man, but to be honest, any kind of "bling" mods go totally against the whole idea of your truck! Sleeper!
it was not my intention to build a sleeper. just too cheap to spend money on anything that doesn't make it quicker.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:41 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Looks good1 Glad you finally did something with that!!
Old 06-15-2005, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I heard that! Thats why I'm where I'm at today, beacuse of Parish Thanks alot man JK I love all my mods and the soon to comes as well!!
Old 06-16-2005, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by parish8
it was not my intention to build a sleeper. just too cheap to spend money on anything that doesn't make it quicker.
thats how i think only i dont have to much money..

if it doesn't add hp i'm not buying it...

that goes for anything i own with a motor. (jet ski, quad, snowmobile)

Quick Reply: my first BLING