Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Isn't it about time to update the ls1tech truck shirts.

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know anything.......................
Old 03-28-2005, 08:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flyer
Did I miss a meeting or something.
Step back, slap yourself and think about what you just said. You have been in the board room for a while now.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Guys, lets not go down this road again. We are going to enhance just a few things in the truck section. That takes time. Besides, this is the first time anyone ever said anything about shirts. So now that adds more to the list of things to do.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:01 PM
12 Second Truck Club

You'd think LS1Tech would be able to get stuff like shirts and stickers rolling no problem. They bring in close to $20,000 a month in sponsorship fees, of course they have the bandwidth expense and possible colocation fees, but I wouldn't think they have more than $10,000 in monthly expenses here. All us puny users want is stickers and tshirts to put more money in the powers that be's hands.

Old 03-28-2005, 09:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Magic Chicken
You'd think LS1Tech would be able to get stuff like shirts and stickers rolling no problem. They bring in close to $20,000 a month in sponsorship fees, of course they have the bandwidth expense and possible colocation fees, but I wouldn't think they have more than $10,000 in monthly expenses here. All us puny users want is stickers and tshirts to put more money in the powers that be's hands.

Why does everything have to be a "Give it to me NOW" additude? As I said, we are working on something. It takes time. We have been working on it for a couple of months now. We are a few weeks away and believe me, you guys are going to be caught way off gaurd. You guys won't get the stickers and shirts tomorrow, but maybe in 2-3 weeks. This thread is a day old and the first anyone has said about updating the shirts that I know of (other than the color). All the suggestions in this thread will be taken into consideration. But you guys have to be patient. TRUST ME!!!!! It will be worth the wait.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GREGGO
Why does everything have to be a "Give it to me NOW" additude? As I said, we are working on something. It takes time. We have been working on it for a couple of months now. We are a few weeks away and believe me, you guys are going to be caught way off gaurd. You guys won't get the stickers and shirts tomorrow, but maybe in 2-3 weeks. This thread is a day old and the first anyone has said about updating the shirts that I know of (other than the color). All the suggestions in this thread will be taken into consideration. But you guys have to be patient. TRUST ME!!!!! It will be worth the wait.
But I want an Umpa-lumpa NOW.... . .
Old 03-28-2005, 09:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GoldenVelvet
Bwahahahahahahaha.....

Old 03-28-2005, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GREGGO
Can we honestly believe 2-3 weeks?
Here is a post from Nineball on 12-8 of last year regarding stickers..
They are ordered, haven't got them yet. Perhaps in two weeks.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247321

It's really not that big of a deal, just tell us how it is, but don't **** down our backs and tell us it's raining!

I am going to guess that the original plan to get more stickers probably turned into starting a "Paid" membership that includes some added features as well as stickers, therfor selling stickers, then turning around and including them with a paid membership package would create problems..

If thats the case we understand, but why all the secrets? Dam man you guys are keeping fellow mods out of the loop!
Old 03-28-2005, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GoldenVelvet

You have waaaaaaay too much time on your hands!!
Old 03-28-2005, 10:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Flipper
Can we honestly believe 2-3 weeks?
Here is a post from Nineball on 12-8 of last year regarding stickers..
They are ordered, haven't got them yet. Perhaps in two weeks.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247321

It's really not that big of a deal, just tell us how it is, but don't **** down our backs and tell us it's raining!

I am going to guess that the original plan to get more stickers probably turned into starting a "Paid" membership that includes some added features as well as stickers, therfor selling stickers, then turning around and including them with a paid membership package would create problems..

If thats the case we understand, but why all the secrets? Dam man you guys are keeping fellow mods out of the loop!
First, I don't hndle the stickers. Take it up with Nine Ball, not the truck section mods.

Second, It's not raining.

Third, LS1Tech will NEVER be a "Paid" membership site. Mechandise will be sold and sponsors pay to advertise to keep the site FREE to the members.

Forth, The mods that need to know, know. Those guys are yanking your chain! Secrets.....I'm not going to tell you that GM is releasing a 6.0 blown RCSB, 4l85, 3.73 Eaton rated at 475hp without proof. So, when the changes are made, the rest of the site will know. When there is proof!

You want a sticker that bad, I have 2 left, send me your address.

Quick Reply: Isn't it about time to update the ls1tech truck shirts.