Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Denali Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well im just sayin when I go to school and my teacher cant teach without trying to translate it that stupid as hell she shouldnt have to waste time doing that sh*t
Old 10-30-2006, 07:29 PM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

i agree, teachers should not have to appease everyone and take time away from the majority to focus on individual problems that should have already been addressed. i dont usually care if all my words are spelled correctly either, just trying to bring to your attnetion that you shouldnt really blanket e-slam an entire group of people because there is a great number of hispanics, such as the members on this board, who are well spoken. write your congressman or something.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:32 PM
On The Tree

i said there not all bad and i did say and i do have some foreign freinds i never said they were all bad
Old 10-30-2006, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

sounds like this thread got a little out of control.
I agree that I may have added to it, but there's common problems out there especially in some areas that need to be dealt with.
Everyone does something wrong eventually, and not everyone is the best person. In reality all we can do is watch this go on and if we want to do something about it we can try, but I dont see much of this stopping anytime soon. I agree the government/authorities are doing their best to better secure our lives, but there's always going to be somethin going on that we dislike. I was severely pissed that the four hispanic guys threw the bottles at my truck, but I know that I can't do anything to change that and they may or may not do it again to someone whether they're white/black/asian/purple/or hispanic as well.

No matter what there's someone out there that'll just tear you up, but when it's all said and done it'll still happen again to someone else.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jakebdb56
fyi:i'm not racist, the common "nasty/violent mexican" stereotype is a reality in and around houston, my apologies to all the respectful hispanics living in houston.
I could not have said it better myself. I am not racist, but the majority of the crime in this town is by the minority races. My most recent encounters happen to have been by hispanics. These encounters have put quite a lot of hate in my heart against all "gangsters" in general. I was just ranting about some recent events and how almost every case that has happened recently to my family and friends have been by hispanics. A large part of my family is from Mexico, but they are good people and do well in life. The same with many of the friends that i have that happen to be hispanic. None of them steal, they dont act "thug", they have jobs, they speak english just fine, they are real people. A large majority of the employees of my father's company are hispanic, but a majority of those don't work very hard, which is why they dont get paid very well. The crew that work hard and the equipment operators that are hispanic work hard and get paid well. Oh yeah, and I have been to mexico, and while there my buddy got his wallet stolen, I got hit in the face for a hat, and my cousin got hustled for 40$, which he paid to not get hurt by a large hispanic man. The men who shot at me were definitely hispanic, the man who stole my aunt's purse was definitely hispanic, but the people who stole my mom's truck might not have been hispanic, but 99% of the people in that area were hispanic and someone with a hispanic accent called onstar saying that the vehicle was recovered, but he was definitely not my father because he's out of town, and he's not hispanic. Whoever stole my uncle's tools, my family's jeep, and my cousin's stereo could have been anybody. The discrimination I showed earlier was only out of spur of the moment anger. I believe that I stayed quite calm under the circumstances.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

We only have liability insurance so I think were screwed. Needless to say, Lo-Jack, 2-way pager, motion sensors, fuel cutoff, and train horns are on their way.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:49 AM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

damn a good set of train horns is like 2000$ those things are sweet
Old 10-31-2006, 12:03 PM
Launching!

I had my 91-GMC Syclone stolen from me on the third day after I bought it new back in 92 from a hotel parking lot. That same year someone stole my Vette right out of the garage in the middle of the afternoon. Neither of them was ever found. Car thieves are scum, but to say that hispanic's are to blame is downright ignorant. Thieves come in all colors and races.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Totally agree with you (wolfgang427)
Old 10-31-2006, 02:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

nice guys come in all colors and races too , that's what my mommy told me

Quick Reply: Denali Stolen