Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

10's or bust on friday, think i can do it?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 09:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant wait...
Big - get an under hood shot...
Old 04-22-2004, 09:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

I've got the best place in the U.S. to settle all of this. Right up here in Memphis, TN on Friday night, 4-23-04, from 9pm to 2am track is open. The only lights being used are the start and win lights. Sounds like a perfect place to settle this race that is way too close to call!
What time in Hattiesburg is the track open on Friday down there?
Old 04-22-2004, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

peace
it doesn't matter how you spelll or so I'm a PR and sometimes I have to LOOK the damm dictionary(if you don't know what PR mean go back to school ) never went to school in the states

It don't matter what he have under the hood and if I'll be the one racing I DON'T CARE what somebody else have. That why I have self confidence in what I have DON'T you think. If you are going to ask to pick and choose how you're are going to race STAY HOME.

Sorry I got a little carry away. Don't mean to be disrespectful to anybody, but don't judge anybody for who they are or for WAT DEY HAV UNDER THE HUD
Old 04-22-2004, 11:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 99power
peace
it doesn't matter how you spelll or so I'm a PR and sometimes I have to LOOK the damm dictionary(if you don't know what PR mean go back to school ) never went to school in the states

It don't matter what he have under the hood and if I'll be the one racing I DON'T CARE what somebody else have. That why I have self confidence in what I have DON'T you think. If you are going to ask to pick and choose how you're are going to race STAY HOME.

Sorry I got a little carry away. Don't mean to be disrespectful to anybody, but don't judge anybody for who they are or for WAT DEY HAV UNDER THE HUD

02gmc, this ones for you.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by parish8
screw it, i am going to go for it , 10's or break/blow something up.

the 7.41 run translates to about a 11.6, there are several things i plan on doing.

100shot out of the hole instead of the 75
spray just a hair longer, maybe to 4500 instead of 4300
shift a little later, ~6200 now, probably up it to 6500
drop 100+lbs(gate and seat)
pull cat back apart, the cut out plate is only 2.5" and not leting all the exhaust out easy
some 114 leaded gas and crank the ****/tune till i see a 10.99 or i get knock.

sooo, what am i forgeting? will i see a 10? blow up? or see knock(not going to blow it up by being dumb)?
Oh yeah your gonna do it but incase you do or dont make sure you get a video feed. I gotta see this
Old 04-22-2004, 01:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 134 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000_Silverado_SS
I've got the best place in the U.S. to settle all of this. Right up here in Memphis, TN on Friday night, 4-23-04, from 9pm to 2am track is open. The only lights being used are the start and win lights. Sounds like a perfect place to settle this race that is way too close to call!
What time in Hattiesburg is the track open on Friday down there?
I would like to make it to the Memphis track one day but that is quite a drive for us coast boys.
Friday is test-n-tune all night from 6-12 on fridays at HubCity and 12:30-9 on sundays. Here is a link to thier page: http://www.hubcitydragway.com
So all you Memphis boys that want to come share in the fun... Come on!
Old 04-22-2004, 04:25 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99power
peace

Damn, not only can you not spell for ****, you don't even make any ******' sense.
Old 04-22-2004, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Chingon
Damn, not only can you not spell for ****, you don't even make any ******' sense.
Let me feed you easy.
I don't care what the f*ck you have ,and DON't ask what I have just put that F*CKING truck tittle on the line
If you dare

comprende amigo

o te explico en espanol
Old 04-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Teching In

the track here in mobile is not 660 ft it is 600 ft not a full 1/8 so that is why it says 540 et
fuel injection never got took off the truck it just got moved out off the way all of u can laugh at my spelling or typing truth is when i look at the forum i have about 60 .seconds before i have to do work so **** u all
Old 04-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Teching In

if u want to race for tittles ill bring a little red valiant thats all motor no power adders IF U DONT LIKE THAT **** U TELL YOUR MOM ILL COME SHAVE HER BACK

Quick Reply: 10's or bust on friday, think i can do it?