GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

wanted: 2008 chevy hd parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 08:52 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

gap insurance? they should cover it no matter what, you have full coverage that's what it's for. accidents.
glad you're ok man. hope you get this figured out
Old 07-18-2010, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hopefully they cover everything man..
Old 07-18-2010, 08:54 PM
Launching!

They have to cover it, they dont have a choice. They want you to take the responsablity for it but dont. The truck under my screen name was totaled and it didnt have half the damage your does and mine was a work truck=stripped! Dont worry about it, just tell them the next time you talk to them that "my lawyer said"....whatever sounds good to you.... and they will change their tune. The last thing they want it a law suit they cant win.

That said, Do you have leather in this truck? How much do you want for the rims? CD player? Grill? Power windows/locks? Pics of parts would be great!

If the insurance says something about missing parts, you can not help that they didnt come and pick it up before someone stole some parts off of it!

Dont even bother trying to fix it, it will never be right again.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bow-Tie-Beast
They have to cover it, they dont have a choice. They want you to take the responsablity for it but dont. The truck under my screen name was totaled and it didnt have half the damage your does and mine was a work truck=stripped! Dont worry about it, just tell them the next time you talk to them that "my lawyer said"....whatever sounds good to you.... and they will change their tune. The last thing they want it a law suit they cant win.

That said, Do you have leather in this truck? How much do you want for the rims? CD player? Grill? Power windows/locks? Pics of parts would be great!

If the insurance says something about missing parts, you can not help that they didnt come and pick it up before someone stole some parts off of it!

Dont even bother trying to fix it, it will never be right again.
They should cover it unless the OP has left out some details or . . . . . who knows what. Selling seats and that sort of stuff will make the insurance company balk not to mention that would fracture your integrity.

Last edited by zeake; 07-21-2010 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Launching!

Whos to say he sold them? Like I said, Its not his fault they wanted to drag there feet and allow this vehicle to be stolen from. It isnt his responsablity to watch over their property! He just woke up one morning and walked outside and seen his truck on blocks...happens every day.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Launching!

Wow.. Glade you guys are ok..
Old 07-19-2010, 05:52 AM
TECH Resident

Whos to say he sold them? Like I said, Its not his fault they wanted to drag there feet and allow this vehicle to be stolen from. It isnt his responsablity to watch over their property! He just woke up one morning and walked outside and seen his truck on blocks...happens every day.
So what you are saying is it is ok to steal, and that you have no integrity?

Right is right. Wrong is wrong.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Launching!

No, friend. Stealing is wrong. He wouldnt be stealing, he makes payments on a balled up truck. All I am saying is if he sold some parts and the insurance company asked him about it, he could LIE and say they was stolen. The insurance company is LIEING to him and trying to not payoff. Two wrongs dont make a right but in this case I say **** on the insurance company.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:39 PM
TECH Resident

No, friend. Stealing is wrong. He wouldnt be stealing, he makes payments on a balled up truck. All I am saying is if he sold some parts and the insurance company asked him about it, he could LIE and say they was stolen. The insurance company is LIEING to him and trying to not payoff. Two wrongs dont make a right but in this case I say **** on the insurance company.
Maybe that is why insurance is so expensive.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Teching In

seeing a lawyer tommorrow, lets see what happens.

Quick Reply: wanted: 2008 chevy hd parts