Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

TBSS TVS1900 for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 09:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZXSSMAX
Any injecters, belt, fuel pump/boost pump included or willing to sell with the maggy?
Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
For accessories I have a NEW TBSS BOX #2, no tune included.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Destroyer of Transmissions

For accessories I have a NEW TBSS BOX #2, no tune included.

Any injecters, belt, fuel pump/boost pump included or willing to sell with the maggy?
Box #2 includes all the extras you need. Injectors, belt, fuel pump/boost pump, should all be in there. This is a complete kit down to the wires and connectors and ful color install instruction booklet.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The belt comes in the box #2. The injectors and stock fuel pump didn't show any signs of giving up at the level it was at with the 3.1" pulley so I don't have any other pump/injectors. I'd throw in a HD tensioner with it.

Originally Posted by 1bad2k
Does anyone know if this blower lines up with car or truck accessories? Also, am I correct in assuming this is for cathedral port heads?

This would kick *** on my LS6 caddy.
This blower should line up with the truck accessories so not sure it would work on your caddy. It is for cathedral port heads and it would certainly kick ***! lol

Originally Posted by Atomic
If I were you I would just get the lower manifold to fit the rectangular port heads and keep the blower...
See ChevyTrucks reply!

Originally Posted by KDavis04ss
Has anyone ever put one of these on a truck from a TBSS? anyone know what needs to be done? If it can be done.
I did some checking and never got good enough answers to say yes or no. I think the actual blower would fit assuming you had the correct heads but, of course some of the accessories may need some custom installation. Anyone know?
Old 01-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Originally Posted by 1SlowHoe
Box #2 includes all the extras you need. Injectors, belt, fuel pump/boost pump, should all be in there. This is a complete kit down to the wires and connectors and ful color install instruction booklet.
My original kit didn't come with a new fuel pump or boost pump. It was a very early kit though, maybe they do now? I can check the box tomorrow and update.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if sumone can give me sum input on wut kind of gains i mite see if this is installed on an lq4 with ported 317s and a sum type of specd boost cam...? definitely interested and hav looked in2 sum turbo kits these past couple of weeks and this seems to be the baddest bolt on you can throw on an engine...as for if it will fit with truck accesories,, simple arent the tbss accesories sumwut similar to the truck accesories? if so then this will work with truck accesories...if not then a lil bit of fabication will hav to be done but nothing to major...
Old 01-28-2011, 12:42 AM
On The Tree

also i never thot about throwing a supercharger on any of my engines because the cost is to high and the gains you get are relatively decent and just not really worth it...altho since this pretty good price a lil interested...
Old 01-28-2011, 05:05 PM

My original kit didn't come with a new fuel pump or boost pump. It was a very early kit though, maybe they do now? I can check the box tomorrow and update.
Ah, I may have been talking out of my *** then
I thought the "Magna-volt" came with the kits as did an in-line pump. It's been a long time since I put my 112 together...

I also see that the Innovaters West TBSS and 99-08 trucks share the same balancer part number. Leads me to believe the kit would swap direct to a truck application since the balancer spacing is the same...

Anyway, BUMP for a good deal!
Old 01-28-2011, 05:14 PM

la Rick Bobby,
I've always seen at least 110-130 rwhp and rwtq with a bolt on Maggie. Throw in a good blower cam for your engine and it’s worth another 40-60.
I have an LQ4, GT2-3 cam and a 2.9" pulley making 9psi (this is on the less efficient 112 model blower). I make 470rwhp/501rwtq.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Originally Posted by la ricky bobby
if sumone can give me sum input on wut kind of gains i mite see if this is installed on an lq4 with ported 317s and a sum type of specd boost cam...? definitely interested and hav looked in2 sum turbo kits these past couple of weeks and this seems to be the baddest bolt on you can throw on an engine...as for if it will fit with truck accesories,, simple arent the tbss accesories sumwut similar to the truck accesories? if so then this will work with truck accesories...if not then a lil bit of fabication will hav to be done but nothing to major...
In my 2500HD with a stock LY6(similiar to the LQ4) I went from a 14.9x or something to a 13.06 with just the blower and a 2.8" pulley(9psi or so) on the snout! (This was a rear inlet front drive tvs1900)

The TBSS with the stock LS2 went from 13.7x to 12.4x with a 3.1" pulley(7 psi or so). (blower for sale in this thread)

I've owned a few of these suckers on different vehicles and they drive AWESOME, so much throttle response and the TVS have the top end to go along with it!

The TBSS and trucks share the same offset accessories. I just won't tell someone that it fits based on that because I just don't know if all the accessories will work right. Probably nothing a little fabrication couldn't handle like you said.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

well just found out since we had the engine in pieces and now am putting it back together that its an 03 and that sum1 stole my stock 03 lq4 camshaft (seriously)lol...neways so i am looking for a stock one at this point or as said earlier i mite hit up pat g for custom cam since im really interested in this setup...hmmm...if so i mite just set it up in my truck and turn and sell the truck with swap and everything a couple of months from now...either way ive got cash in hand and really would like to have this, can u pm me ur bottom dollar so i can hav this shipped to me tomorrow...? oh and since all this will be in an obs 94 ecsb and weigh around 4700lbs does ne1 else think i could prolly hit 13 flats or even a 12 with a good sized stall and cal tracs?

Quick Reply: TBSS TVS1900 for sale!!