Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

STS Turbo Kit - New Lower Price

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 12:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrandonSS
Are you really that stupid? What dont you understand here? It IS HIS KIT! He can rightfully decline or accept any offers! I cant wait for you to post something for sale! I dont even mod my fullsize but I will be glad to load your PM box with numerous wonderful offers!
I this you fuckstick, he does have the right to decline or accept offers! But who the **** is he to tell someone thats offering him lets say $900 bucks off retail that this person is low balling him! If he doesn't like the offer, then say no thanks, I'll pass! Not and I quote "This new price is firm so everyone can stop all the low ball offers. This kit retails for $4000. It comes with the warranty as if you bought it new. Thank you." end quote! Who the **** is he, the sts appraiser!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-07-2005, 12:14 AM
Banned

Old 04-07-2005, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BrandonSS
Uh... the turbo kit isnt wrecked(see pics), how could you even apply that into the comparison. My comparison stands as correct. Yours with a "wrecked car with 100 miles" has no relavence.
You ******* dumbass! This was another example to your stupid example I quote"Thats a rediculous statement. So you are telling me this... for instance. Two cars are bought for say $20,000 each. Same model, same everything. One is used 10 miles. The other is used for 25,000. Sooooo the one with the lesser use shouldnt be sold at a greater value than the one that was used for a longer period of time?" you remember??? Well then your stupid example also has no relevance!! The turbo kit doesn't have 25,000mi on it!!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Old 04-07-2005, 12:20 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by closet red neck
I this you fuckstick, he does have the right to decline or accept offers! But who the **** is he to tell someone thats offering him lets say $900 bucks off retail that this person is low balling him! If he doesn't like the offer, then say no thanks, I'll pass! Not and I quote "This new price is firm so everyone can stop all the low ball offers. This kit retails for $4000. It comes with the warranty as if you bought it new. Thank you." end quote! Who the **** is he, the sts appraiser!
Your intelligence just radiates from your words! I define lowballing as someone offering $550 lower than asking price. Which Cammin did, at first. After he replied with what he was asking and he(cammin) still offers less(but a better offer) it would still be considered, I'm sure an irritated response, low balling.

And since you asked "who the f*ck is he, the sts appraiser!"... I ask, who are you to tell him he is going about selling his item incorrectly? Once again, I agree with his price if it has only been used for testing/dyno'ing. $600 off shipped would be a great deal for a LIKE NEW item. Not a wrecked car.. lol I still cant figure out how you came up with that comparison.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by closet red neck
You ******* dumbass! This was another example to your stupid example I quote"Thats a rediculous statement. So you are telling me this... for instance. Two cars are bought for say $20,000 each. Same model, same everything. One is used 10 miles. The other is used for 25,000. Sooooo the one with the lesser use shouldnt be sold at a greater value than the one that was used for a longer period of time?" you remember??? Well then your stupid example also has no relevance!! The turbo kit doesn't have 25,000mi on it!!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Banned

Old 04-07-2005, 12:26 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CAMMIN03'
Actually man Im not trying to start anything.... buts its called negotiating..... I understand my first offer was alittl low... but I expected him to go up with then he did so I offered up and he didnt accept thats fine with me..... Its his like you say...
I know.. I was just using you as an easy example for red neck to process.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Banned

im cool with it good luck on selling the turbo.....

Quick Reply: STS Turbo Kit - New Lower Price