GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

STS Turbo Kit - New Lower Price

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you guys don't want it, then don't buy it.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

idk i think its a good price...i dont have $3k but i would pay that. Probably would like to see it in person first.. but if you had just bought it and than took it off for whtever reason you would want to get close to as much as what you paid for it too cammin'... just my .02
Old 04-06-2005, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BenKey
Oh, we want it! I'm just saying that if you can afford $3400 bucks, then you can probably afford to put another $600 with it and get a new one!!! I would love to buy it, but I don't want to insult this guys intelligence! I have a 9.0sec. street car and I bought and installed a 671 blower on a sbc and did three pulls on the dyno. I took my car to the track(one night) tuned on it that night and ran a 9.18sec. After driving it on the street for about a month or so, I decided to sell the blower and intake because the blower was to temperamental with this T.X. weather. So I sold it. I'm not saying he won't get what he wants for it, but from my experience on ebay and selling to buddies, used high performance parts are half of retail or what the seller paid for that part. I may be wrong but go to ebay and check it out. There's a guy on here looking for some o2 sims and I have some and don't need them. I will sell him the sims for what I paid for them out of Jegs+ shipping.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

There is a guy on here that is selling a UPD lid and tube for $130. He states that it's worth $260 new, go figure!
Old 04-06-2005, 09:58 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by closet red neck
There is a guy on here that is selling a UPD lid and tube for $130. He states that it's worth $260 new, go figure!
That wouold be me. It does list for $259 new on their web site.
Comparing a $260 intake kit to a $4000 FI kit is kinda apples and oranges. It is a lightly used kit "like new", for somebody looking for one, it is a good deal.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mzoomora
That wouold be me. It does list for $259 new on their web site.
Comparing a $260 intake kit to a $4000 FI kit is kinda apples and oranges. It is a lightly used kit "like new", for somebody looking for one, it is a good deal.
I'm trying to make a point here!! It doesn't matter what or how much a part is, that is what the going price for used parts. Never mind, this is a loosing battle. 2xls1 put on there and I quote "NEW LOWER PRICE" end quote!
Old 04-06-2005, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BenKey
i have to agree with this--if you don't like the price and he turns down the offer just stay out of the thread! unfortunatly i can't afford it either so i was gonna stay out of it.

Closet red neck--if you don't like his price the just leave him alone! he can try to sell the kit however he wants! it is his after all

SO a free TTT for ya 2xLS1!!
Old 04-06-2005, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by diehardchevy
i have to agree with this--if you don't like the price and he turns down the offer just stay out of the thread! unfortunatly i can't afford it either so i was gonna stay out of it.

Closet red neck--if you don't like his price the just leave him alone! he can try to sell the kit however he wants! it is his after all

SO a free TTT for ya 2xLS1!!
I just wanted to put my opinion on here because he said and I quote "This new price is firm so everyone can stop all the low ball offers. This kit retails for $4000. It comes with the warranty as if you bought it new. Thank you." Nowbody on here was trying to low ball his sale price!!! Less than half would be low balling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2005, 10:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey red neck. Since you are so all knowing, what were all the offers I got through PMs??? You want to compare a blower you ran on your car for a month to a kit that was installed, dynoed, then removed. Did your blower you sold come with the Mfgs warranty in full? Go find my original F/S thread. You'll see that this IS a new lower price. I'm so glad you imposed your opinions in my F/S thread. My life is now complete.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

you tell them glenn hope you can get this sold soon

Quick Reply: STS Turbo Kit - New Lower Price