Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 11:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Payment sent.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The above member didn't do his research and now has placed a hold on his payment. So now that he having buyers remorse its back for sale. Guys I've provided you with all the info I have and what it was in, its your responsibility to determine if it will work for you.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Actually I do have buyers remorse but not for the usual reason. The seller described the navigation unit as a complete plug and play kit without the need for any additional parts or equipment. I explained to him what my truck was equipped with from the factory and he assured me that it would be a simple plug and play. Take my old radio out, install the nav, and take it to the dealer for programming. I made it very clear that I was not interested in piecing together a kit.

AFTER paying for the nav, the seller became increasing rude and annoyed by some of my installation questions and then informed me that I could buy the rest of the necessary items needed to install the kit for an additional $80, the GPS antenna, VSS harness, etc... I was also informed that I would need to buy an aftermarket amplifier for the unit to work correctly. That doesn't sound like a COMPLETE plug and play kit to me.

I have since contacted the seller who refuses to issue a refund because he already spent the funds on an iPad mini and that I would be stuck with the incomplete and not as described kit. To make thing worse he hasn't even shipped it yet and knowing that I'm requesting a refund he still plans to ship it out tomorrow.

I assume since he listed the item for sale again that he doesn't plan on shipping it and will issue my full refund.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

I wasn't selling you a kit, why would you think that. Your a typical know it all who doesn't know anything. No where in my description does it say a kit or plug and play.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by two-piece
I wasn't selling you a kit, why would you think that. Your a typical know it all who doesn't know anything. No where in my description does it say a kit or plug and play.
Well considering you just edited your original post today at 10:24 am, your right, it no longer says that in your description. I was referring to my PM's and texts that I sent to you before I sent payment for the nav.

Directly from one of our texts...
Attached Thumbnails NNBS Factory Nav-image.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

That's for the Nav unit, still doesn't say a kit. It will plug right into your factory wiring and play music. All I edited was the sold status. Whatever dude I've wasted too much time babysitting you at this point.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Just more lies! You have already contradicted yourself several times and I'm finished arguing with you as you've already lowered yourself to name calling.

So is it for sale again or do you plan on shipping it to me tomorrow?

I would recommend not shipping it as I have already contacted and filed disputes with both Paypal and my credit card company.

Please do the right thing and issue a full refund ASAP!
Old 06-09-2013, 02:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

So are you going to issue the refund?
Old 06-09-2013, 02:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

I asked was it plug and play...

Originally Posted by bk_cauley
so would this be plug and play in place of my factory cd player?
Originally Posted by two-piece
All you will have to do is have it unlocked at your local dealer.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:32 AM
On The Tree

New pics

Quick Reply: NNBS Factory Nav