GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Multiple TBSS/NNBS Intakes For Sale - Some Complete with Rails/Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 10:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Bare intake with Injectors has sold.

Currently I have the complete intake/rail assembly and the new bare intake available. I should have another complete intake and rail assembly by the end of the week as well. Original post has been updated to reflect actual inventory.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any more complete used available?
Old 11-29-2016, 01:25 PM

PM sent
Old 11-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

My last complete intake in inventory has sold, I have another complete intake scheduled to arrive on Friday. If anyone is interested in reserving it, please let me know ASAP.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

Jesus...what kinda "line of work" are you in...?? Haha
Old 12-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Drspencer
Jesus...what kinda "line of work" are you in...?? Haha
I work in the commercial auto parts sales field with one of the large auto parts suppliers. We have a corporate partnership with a large-scale nation wide automotive salvage company. I have access to their nation wide database of vehicles and am able to hand pick from the lower mileage salvage vehicles. I get relatively good wholesale pricing on these intake assemblies and am able to provide a pretty constant supply to the PerformanceTruck.net community, while ensuring that they're coming off of vehicles that don't have tons of mileage or damage. I'm not getting rich off of them, but I can make a little bit to make it worth my time and still make sure you guys are getting what you need at a relatively reasonable price.

On that subject, I also have the ability to get L92, LS6, LS3 and other assemblies as well. If someone is interested in something specific, just shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Follow up pm sent.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Gbrown1320
I've got several Trailblazer SS/NNBS Silverado intakes for a cathedral port LSX for sale. I come across these pretty often through my line of work. I will update this thread as my inventory changes, so that I don't clog up the rest of the section with multiple threads.

Great upgrade for the 99-07 Silverados with the smaller throttle body and intake. This is the intake with the 90mm TB opening. One of the best flowing factory intakes available. People claim the intake is worth 20+hp over the factory 78mm truck intake on 99-07 trucks.

First Intake is used and includes the full set of 8 injectors, the Evap line and solenoid, fuel rails, the MAP sensor and intake bolts. The injectors are the part number 12580681, and are rated to flow 30lbs/hour at 58 psi.

$225 shipped, includes everything pictured.

I also have a brand new TBSS/NNBS intake from GM, this one is bare, but is brand new and has never used.

$170 shipped

Do you still have cathedral ports for the 225 price?
Old 12-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Blue1500
Do you still have cathedral ports for the 225 price?
I should have some soon, but I'm currently waiting for a couple to come in. I have one allocated to a member who received an intake that was damaged, I want to get him a replacement ASAP. But, I should have a few more next week, if you'd like me to hold one for you? I have a couple people on a short list for these, I'm a bit behind in supply at the moment, hoping to catch up by the end of next week.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Gbrown1320
I should have some soon, but I'm currently waiting for a couple to come in. I have one allocated to a member who received an intake that was damaged, I want to get him a replacement ASAP. But, I should have a few more next week, if you'd like me to hold one for you? I have a couple people on a short list for these, I'm a bit behind in supply at the moment, hoping to catch up by the end of next week.
If you could hold one for me I'd appreciate it.