Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Lots 'O' Stuff for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 11:52 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

back off, j/k. i have first dibs on the pulley when it comes off.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Looks as though I probably won't have time to get that pulley off. I am going out today right after work to try and make a deal on the truck. They will have to bring the truck in from another dealership, so there still might be time, but I'm just not sure. I could be in my new truck as early as this evening.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SierraCrew
Looks as though I probably won't have time to get that pulley off. I am going out today right after work to try and make a deal on the truck. They will have to bring the truck in from another dealership, so there still might be time, but I'm just not sure. I could be in my new truck as early as this evening.
let me know if you dont get you new ride today!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 08:15 AM
TECH Veteran

I still have a few things up for sale. Some of the stuff such as headers, shackles,and cam/valvetrain, is still pending whether or not I have the opportunity to swap out before I get a new truck. Just have to wait and see.
NIB set of 8 NGK TR55 Spark Plugs--Never installed--$10.00

Extang Platinum Series Black Vinyl Soft Tonneau Cover. A few months old, clamp on style, no drilling. Very good Condition and vinyl conditioner used at every car wash. For Short 5'-8" 1500 Crew Cab Bed Only.--$100.00 preferably local pickup only, may help out for delivery if necessary.

Black Chrome Automotive Fire Extinguisher--From Ebay. Looks Nice and almost Brand New, post pics later--$10.00+Shipping

AutoZone Bought Rear Leaf Spring Clamps, Helped out wheel hop on my truck very well.--$5.00+Shipping

Set of 2--Mickey Thompson ET Streets 27x10.5x16--Approx 10 passes at the track, very good condition, plenty of tread left. Mounted on OEM Stock Chrome 16" Silverado Wheels.--$300.00 Local Sale only--Will not ship.

Sir Mike's Bolt-on Steel Roll Pan. I need a stock bumper. Roll Pan is Painted Green to match my truck-very good condition Make offer, I will need a stock bumper.

I also have a set of ASM Ceramic Coated Long Tubes on truck, Cam/springs/pushrods, and DJM 2" drop Shackles. These may or may not be removed for sale due to time.

If interested in any item, PM me for info, questions or pics if necessary. I will watch this thread closely. Or those who know it, call me.[/QUOTE]

I would really like to get rid of these et streets though.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

damn curtis I forgot about the shackles on saturday.. totally forgot that you wanted to try and take them off??? I put some on my cc on sunday and it was real easy using the bumper.... damn whenever you want to drop by again we'll give it a try...
by the way Im interested in your 918's too....
Old 10-04-2005, 05:09 PM
FormerVendor

Hey Curt, if you just happen to want to ship the ET streets with or without the wheels let me know. Ill buy them.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:04 PM
I Like Gold!!!

hey curtis check pms
Old 10-04-2005, 07:21 PM
TECH Resident

You know where I work so whenever you're ready I will get the plugs and clamps.

If I could fit 16s I would buy the wheels also, but as far as I know they won't work on the rear.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:08 PM
TECH Veteran

blk03, yeah, I have the plugs and spring clamps in the truck, I'd just have to meet you up there one day. I'll be there again Friday at lunch time about 12:00 noon. Should I just come inside and ask for ya? Don't want to get you in trouble for having company or anything like that. If not I could always meet you up there after work one evening. i get off work at 4:30 everyday.

Billy, sorry about the pm's. Not sure if I am going to be swapping out the cam or not, so I really can't tell ya whether or not, I can sell it to ya. If I do, its yours.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Staging Lane

hey are the headers still for sale what do u want for them. i have a complete stoch headers and y pipe if u need it

Quick Reply: Lots 'O' Stuff for sale