Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

FS Magnuson Radix off of 06 with extras...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Magnuson Radix off of 06 with extras...

Moving to a single turbo setup. This kit has operated flawlessly on my truck for the last year. Installed in April 2006 I have since put about 8k miles on the truck.

My plan is to sell the kit complete with Installation Manual... minus the fuel tank upgrade and the coolant pump relay. What I WILL do is pay half of the fuel tank (supply) upgrade that normally comes with this kit from Magnuson (only) for your year specific truck / SUV this kit was designed for. I will not pay for any additional fuel rail parts to convert to return style. I will also split the cost of a replacement relay wiring kit. These costs can be deducted from the kit price... or I can ship the kit with the fuel and relay parts to make the kit whole as I received it... your choice. I do not have a cost yet for the replacment parts as I do not yet know who will buy the kit and what year truck it will be going on. Yes, this kit includes the upgraded idler bracket assembly. This kit will also include the box tuner... although it will only work on my truck it will be up to the buyer to contact Magnuson and request it be updated for their vehicle if desired. Any tuning costs are totally the responsibility of the buyer. This kit was designed to fit a 2006 Silverado truck... any other kit mods needed as recommended by Magnuson will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Extra's:

* Volant CAI with brand new extra filter (extra filter alone was $58)
* Fuze box shroud... so you don't have to mod yours to hold the coolant reservoir... just slide it on and your done.
* WCCH 90mm modified Magnsuon j-tube with TB gasket and TB ARP bolts. J-tube is powdercoated and matches supercharger perfectly... 01 TAC module included.
* HP Tuner files... one of the original Magnuson tune and one that addressed an extremely minor winter cold start hesitation. These files are for an 06 Silverado... it will be up to the buyer and his tuner how and if to use them.

$3900 for everything listed... as-is. Bank or Personal check only... and it must clear prior to shipment. I do not have the means to do a credit card sale. The kit will be boxed as good or better than as boxed from Magnuson. I will ship ONLY UPS insured. I live in South Chandler, Arizona. Local pickup or delivery is no problem. I am not interested in selling the hardware extras seperately unless someone makes a deal for the Radix kit first without those extras.

Please PM or email me at billreid1@***.net if interested...

Thanks
Bill

Last edited by Bill Reid; 04-09-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Launching!

great buy for someone.. good luck on the sale man!
Old 04-09-2007, 11:25 PM

will this kit come like it would from the factory with ALL parts ready for installation?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by revlimit9
will this kit come like it would from the factory with ALL parts ready for installation?
That depends on what year truck/SUV you have. If your truck/SUV requires the same kit as my 06 5.3L Silverado... then the only things needed are the intank fuel pump upgrade and the coolant pump relay. As I stated eariler those 2 items I would be willing to split the cost for. You could either purchase those items or I would add them (1/2 cost) to the $3900 and ship the kit "whole" or complete. Don't forget the extra's are included in that final price.

Bill
Old 04-10-2007, 12:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

pm sent
Old 04-10-2007, 12:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

hey bill how did that 90mm tb wind up working for you? any interest in selling the j-tube and tb setup? i can give you my stock radix stuff in return + dinero....
i understand that you probably wont want to do this for awhile, just keep me in mind. mike
Old 04-10-2007, 08:15 AM

Mike... you will be first in line for the 90mm j-tube if I can't sell everything as a package. Also, I would just sell the j-tube outright if that winds up being the case... as the 90mm piece is a spare. The 90mm setup with the LS2 TB, 01 TAC, and Speartech adaptor harness would not work for me because GM changed the foot peddle setup. I installed a foot peddle for an 03 and it worked but the throttle percentage being relayed to the PCM was way off. I never got it to work right. Now, my problems were due to the fact that my truck is an 06... other guys with older trucks that have drive-by-wire TB's have not had the problems I had and enjoy their upgrades. DrX is working on a new adaptor harness for the LS2 throttle body that may allow use of the 06 TAC... and if thats the case then the 90mm mod should work for the 06 guys. I sent DrX my LS2 TB and Speartech harness... that is why its not available. But I asked DrX to send me one of his magic harnesses... and if/when I get it... it will be supplied to the person who winds up with the 90mm j-tube.

Bill
Old 04-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Teching In

PM Sent
Old 04-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Launching!

Is this still for sale?
Old 04-10-2007, 07:34 PM

All PM's answered

Yes, it still for sale.

Bill

Quick Reply: FS Magnuson Radix off of 06 with extras...