Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Factory GM navigation radio and some extra stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory GM navigation radio and some extra stuff

I bought this nav unit a month ago on ebay that came out of a 2007 tahoe. It came with 3 other items. I wanted it so I could play DVD's and also have the nav feature but I jumped the gun and bought what I didn't need. This unit doesn't have the bluetooth feature which I use all the time. I found out that bluetooth wasn't an option until 2009 which is what my truck is. I paid $489 shipped to my house. I'm wanting $450 plus however much it cost to ship. I still have it in the original fedex box and it's ready to ship. I can take more photos if needed or answer any questions you have. The unit is perfect and looks new. As for the other items, one looks like the xm box and I dont know what the other 2 are but it comes with it. Please email me at kamikaz34@aol.com so I can reply quicker. I check that email often and will reply quick.

I have pictures but cant get them to post on here like I use to. They must have changed things on the forum postings. I can email the pics. I will try to set up a link and post it later.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Staging Lane

Ok, I got it to work. Here's a couple of pics
Attached Thumbnails Factory GM navigation radio and some extra stuff-img_1412.jpg   Factory GM navigation radio and some extra stuff-img_1415.jpg  
Old 02-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Here's the sticker with the part number for the radio
Attached Thumbnails Factory GM navigation radio and some extra stuff-img_1414a.jpg  
Old 02-06-2011, 02:31 AM
Staging Lane

Does this require the Bose sound system?! And do you think it would fit in my 2005 silverado? I bought the truck and my damn cd player doesn't work haha. This is the best deal I've seen so far for one of these head units. So I'm for sure thinking I want it...just wandering if it requires Bose or not! Let me know!! Thanks
Old 02-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Staging Lane

Can you send me a pm when you find out? It won't let me subscribe to the thread from my phone but it should notify me if I get a pm. Thanks
Old 02-06-2011, 02:38 AM
Staging Lane

sorry lol i figured it out! just reply on this thread!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:47 AM
On The Tree

the other parts are an SDM and Rough road sensor, no idea why they would send those lol, does it have the NAV disc with it?
Old 02-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

This unit does require the boss system
But from what I've researched, it will work but the volume is a lot lower. You can acutualy put a 4 channel amp with this unit and not worry about the bose amp. Thats alot cheaper and easier. There are a lot of threads on this you can research on. I did and that's why I'm selling this one to get a newer one with Bluetooth. As far as the nav cd, I don't know if it's in the unit or not. I never powered it up. I think the guy I bought it from didn't know. He
didn't know much at all as you can see with the other stuff he sent me. My guess is that it's still in there but be ready to get one if needed. Their easy to come by. You can find them on eBay or pick them up at the dealer once you go get the unit unlocked and programmed for your truck.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Staging Lane

Where are you located
Old 02-06-2011, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

he's in plaquemine, louisiana...(around baton rouge) good guy to deal with.

Quick Reply: Factory GM navigation radio and some extra stuff