Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thunder racing booked 2 months for Dyno tuning

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 02:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thunder racing booked 2 months for Dyno tuning

I called Thunder to see if they could set up a Dyno tune session,He's booked til late November. Anybody know of anywhere else around Mississippi that can Dyno tune??
Old 10-06-2003, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thunder racing booked 2 months for Dyno tuning

allan futral. he dyno'ed jeremy (LOTSOFN) truck and found somewhere like 40hp in there. he's located in walker/denham springs area which is right outside of Baton Rough. he's a sponsor of as well as a member of this site. he has a link over to the right in the sponsors bar where you can contact him.

p.s. if you go there let me know, myself (and a prolly a few others) wanna come see what the yellow truck puts down
Old 10-06-2003, 03:13 PM
TECH Addict

allan futral. he dyno'ed jeremy (LOTSOFN) truck and found somewhere like 40hp in there. he's located in walker/denham springs area which is right outside of Baton Rough. he's a sponsor of as well as a member of this site. he has a link over to the right in the sponsors bar where you can contact him.

p.s. if you go there let me know, myself (and a prolly a few others) wanna come see what the yellow truck puts down
I called Futral,he is in the process of moving his shop,so right now he has nowhere do do it.Said he may be ready in November.So either place I goes, looks like November before I can get it done.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:17 PM
TECH Addict

well then wait til november. just put some cash in an envelope and mail it to me since you have no problem spending it here of late.
Old 10-06-2003, 05:41 PM
TECH Addict

well then wait til november. just put some cash in an envelope and mail it to me since you have no problem spending it here of late.
Ha...theres a difference in no problem spending and no choice. I'm so broke right now I gotta save up to be poor.
Old 10-06-2003, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea it sucks doesnt it. i have went around and round many times with this. most of it is my fault. but i have been wateing for at least a good 5 months. I will tell you a secret jeff at thunder asked me to send him my computer and he would mail order tune it first =450$. then when you finaly go to get it diled in he charges you another 100$. so a total 550$ and that is what they charge. call and talk to him that way it will be half *** tunned till your date. I would not use ed wright i did not have much luck with his tune and he lockes the pcm. I do have edit but want a good profesional base tune. hope this helps
Ryan