Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

not sure what to do

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 04:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not sure what to do

i have a set of pacesetter longtube ands a off road y pipe for my 04 silverado, ive been contenplating getting the headers coated, and not sure if its worth the money, also what am i gonna have to do for tuning after all this is installed? if i remember correctly they dont sell o2 sims anymore. so what am i to do? ive been told a dyno tune is the only option to get rid of the " servie engine soon light" and to elemanate the code thrown from not having a cat and o2 installed... any help would be apprecated!!! thanx!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mail order tune from sponsors to the right ---> i.e. wheatley, blackbear, nelson
Old 01-31-2011, 06:31 PM
traveling mod

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Being your in the northern part of the state id get them coated to help fight against the salt in the winter.. A tuner can tune the rear o2's out and get it running right..

There is a shop in Algonquin, IL about 80 miles or so from you that does some of the best work in the Chicago area..Its called Fastmotorsports and they could even do the install of LT's as well.. There site is Fastune dot net..

If you need any other info for them just pm me