Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need advice

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need advice

so i bought my first new truck in 12 years. got a hell of a deal on a 14 chevy crewcab 4x4 work truck. looking at all the bolts on have me pretty much lost so figured i'd come to you guys for advise. what are the proven headers, exhaust, and cold air intakes? i hate loud exhaust....absolutely despise it. drone doesn't bother me though as long as it has a good sound to it. so what are y'alls opinion's on those?

also i know exactly crap about tuners or tuning. i built the computer in my jeep and got a fairly decent tune into it but didn't start seeing any real gains until i paid somebody who knew what they were doing. i heard sct is good and i've used diablosport in the past but everybody keeps telling me to buy hp tuners or efi live but the tuners down here kinda suck. who does a decent mail order tune? also i go to san antonio and dallas fairly often so can always stop by a shop there if there's 1 y'all recommend

lastly since my trucks a work truck package(it's what i wanted because the last 3 electronic transfer case trucks gave me nothing but problems. work trucks have a manual transfer case shifter) a lot of basic stuff was turned off and i was wondering if they could be turned back on. stuff like a trip meter and remote start. also is there anyway to permanently disable the tpms stuff?
Old 05-17-2016, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oem cat back 6.2 exhaust

Looking for oem cat back 6.2 exhaust,nnbs,I have corsa touring with longtubes and o/r y and is a bit loud.