Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lookin for quality exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 06:34 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lookin for quality exhaust

my crappy 40 series is fallin apart, i wanna get new but not sure where to go with it. i was lookin at the corsa, but where should i go for good price? if i have to spend a 'G' on it then i guess i have to.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

I got the corsa for the Denal from lmperformance.com
Old 09-11-2008, 07:35 AM
TECH Addict

borla here with no problems. most people around here prefer magnaflow so thats probably what you will here. it cheap with great performance
Old 09-11-2008, 07:42 AM
SPAM HUNTER

I have the Corsa Sport Cat-back right now. The quality is by far better then the rest, IMO. At my work i have installed a flowmaster kit, and magnaflow kit, i am just bias and hate the flowmaster sound, and the kit i installed was missing fasteners, and was just a pain. The magnaflow, went on pretty smooth but i had to make a few tweeks here and there, but it sounded very good. When i installed my corsa, i did it in my driveway, and it still only took me about 20-30 minutes, everything fit perfect, lined up perfect, and it sound very very good. The only down part about this exhaust, is i could not weld the tip to the tailpipe, and that only reason is because it would void there lifetime warranty.

There is my .02

Dustin
Old 09-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Launching!

thanks guys think ima go with corsa, looks like quality hands down
Old 09-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Launching!

well i know i said i was gonna go with the corsa but i got a good deal i think on this borla for $550 http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/de...QB2514940.htmljust oredered it... since i didnt go with the corsa i can now afford to get a cam. i already installed my eaton LSD and i didnt notice any difference really, maybe when i buy an 80e i will notice, hmmmf.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:53 PM
TECH Addict

I know you already have you exhaust ordered, but has anyone looked into the new cherrybomb exhaust systems. They have an excellent sound, and a great price. I know Stacy Davids from trucks and now gearz, and he swayed me from magnaflow, his trucks sound killer in person. I kow run a cherrybomb muffler and love it. I can say, it truely does seem to flow better then any other exhaust I have messed with.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by cttandy
I know you already have you exhaust ordered, but has anyone looked into the new cherrybomb exhaust systems. They have an excellent sound, and a great price. I know Stacy Davids from trucks and now gearz, and he swayed me from magnaflow, his trucks sound killer in person. I kow run a cherrybomb muffler and love it. I can say, it truely does seem to flow better then any other exhaust I have messed with.
well............ what i had was a shitty flowmaster and i wanted to upgrade to Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y. I know cherrybomb sound good for 1-2 mon, had em on my 91' Z28 but they didnt last just like flowmaster, they dont last hence the reason for purchasing Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y
Old 09-11-2008, 04:02 PM
TECH Addict

borla FTMFW!! not many people have it but i like the sound of mine!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chevrolet all the way
borla FTMFW!! not many people have it but i like the sound of mine!
i agree with the price i got w/ goin borla i saved 500 bucks by goin borla instead of corsa.I will spend the extra money on a cam now. I know with the borla and cam i will get way more power then i would with just a corsa and still have quality shi-et ya dig

Quick Reply: lookin for quality exhaust