Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KDS Performance - Let's see if they fix mistakes

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KDS Performance - Let's see if they fix mistakes

They sent me an entirely wrong part, transtar servo piston, when the packing slip and email confirmation said I was confirmed to get the Transgo and vette servo. I need this thing by this weekend, all my call prior went unreturned and now the mailbox is full (first bad sign). Not looking good. Only upside is I purchased it on a credit card, so can at least take action that way. I'll keep ya updated.

Andrew
Old 08-31-2004, 10:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck. I have ordered from them and was a pleasant experience.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:49 PM
12 Second Club

I also ordered my Transgo from them w/no problems

good luck setting things straight
Old 09-01-2004, 06:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

KDS was awesome to me.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:36 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck, I tried to order some stuff from them everyday for about a week and finally gave up. No answer on phone, no return of emails, and when I finally got an answer on the phone, the lady told me the guy I needed to talk to would be back "tomorrow" !!! I gave up.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

No returned emails, no one answers the telephone and mailbox is full. I think I'm gonna give up if I can't get him by 8. Now I get to see who can get it to me by Friday for the cheapest. Oh the joys.

Andrew
Old 09-01-2004, 06:19 PM
11 Second Truck Club

I had a terrible experience with them dont know where to start. Man talk about not returning emails and phone calls. I wouldnt buy a dime from them for a nickel.
Old 09-01-2004, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

Try Pro-Built, I had a great experience with him on ordering TransGo, Servo, Aluminum accumulator piston, and Vacuum Modulator. His site is pro-built.net . If you try to call him, he might be able to get it out tomorrow morning. His number is 800-776-3288, he also had the best price on the TransGo. He closes at 6 Pacific, thats 9 your time. Good luck.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 03silverado5.3
I had a terrible experience with them dont know where to start. Man talk about not returning emails and phone calls. I wouldnt buy a dime from them for a nickel.
Can you elaborate a little bit? I just disputed it with the credit car company as I haven't gotten any responses from this guy.

Originally Posted by BowtieKyle
Try Pro-Built, I had a great experience with him on ordering TransGo, Servo, Aluminum accumulator piston, and Vacuum Modulator. His site is pro-built.net . If you try to call him, he might be able to get it out tomorrow morning. His number is 800-776-3288, he also had the best price on the TransGo. He closes at 6 Pacific, thats 9 your time. Good luck.
Kyle, had you seen the internals of a trans yet, I haven't and his kit doesn't have the video at all and it sounds like he just gives me the number of washers that I think I need. Thoughts?

Andrew
Old 09-01-2004, 08:18 PM
On The Tree

Sorry for the late reply, i just realized that he's closed now. This will be my first time for a shift kit or tearing into an auto tranny as well. He told me that it would come with the written directions which would be easy to follow if i read them a few times. He also offered help over the phone at any point in time that i got lost during the install. From what I've heard and read on here, following the written instructions on the TransGo install is the way to go, if anyone thinks otherwise, please let me know.

Quick Reply: KDS Performance - Let's see if they fix mistakes