Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Intake Shoot-out w/Dyno Charts

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 10:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

slow01, where'd you get your weight ?? HRP ?? I didn't realize 4x4 extcabs weighed that much . Maybe I'm wrong about my weight and I'm over 6k ??

Oh... and I erased my sig time, didn't I ?!!? Was 15.98 last time out.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah HRP man it was without the tailgate me out of it and the low fuel light on no joke. Im not trying to bust your ***** man now that I read my other post it comes across that way. Yeah my truck is heavy as hell. I have 100ish #s of sound equipment and a tool box that probably weighs in at 200ish #s. Im in alabama right now but ill be back next week you wanna go out to the track friday? Then I could see your truck and see it run then back you up on here. No hard feelings man.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Staging Lane

Heh-heh.... HRP, tonight ?!!? Got the nod from the boss !! If a few of you say you'll be there- I'll be there !! Just filled the tank last night Doh !!!!!

slow01, I'd really like to meet up with you. Looking at your sig again, did you strip-down for that 15.1 ?? Looks like you lost 500+lbs !!!! (that's not meant to call ya out to scrap , to check out and race your truck !!!!)

So, here y'all go. Maybe we can settle this tonight !!!! Look forward to it

Hey- TXSilv, can ya make it ??
Old 06-25-2005, 11:22 AM

What do you mean lost 500 pounds. The raceweight is just an empty gas tank and no tailgait oh and the headlight mod. That was when we had our little tech meeting out at HRP a couple of months ago in a hell of alot cooler weather. PM with your number and Ill give you mine we can meet up and go out to the track the 1st Ill have my nitrous hooked up.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:45 AM
12 Second Truck Club

No worries mate. I was just pointing out why everyone was attacking your claims

Now get some track numbers for that beast
Old 06-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

It's all good, guys

No hard feelings at all, I certainly understand the skepticism. I mean, ****- those are some baddass numbers for just a tune and intake. Almost unbelievable.

I assure you all- I'm an honest guy (where's the angel smiley !!). I'd never lie to get noticed or make claims I couldn't back. Not my style.

slow01, it's all good, homie Look forward to hooking up eventually. Leave the nitrous off, tho !!!! I'll have my hands full enough without that !!!

f8l- I hear ya I know they ain't the greatest, but they ain't sooooo bad !!!! So what dyno do I want to look for, btw ??

Unless something major happens- I'll be out there (HRP) tonight. Can't miss my truck- big pewter crewcab quadrasteer with a big red bowtie in the back window. If ya see me, please come up and introduce yourself

Hope to see y'all out there
Old 06-25-2005, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

I honestly dont see why people must go on and say your lieing or thats hard to believe and all that crap. I think people get soo caught of in there money and doing mods only to find out that it aint helping them as much as they though. And then they see someone getting massive gains with such a low amount of mods. I can kinda understand some people callnig the bullshit sign, souly b/c they didnt get that much and you did lol. Looks like Westers has work out VERY well for ya, its amazing the gians you got and put some more **** on the truck and get some times!! Congrats with the mods and the ginas u got.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:09 PM
12 Second Truck Club

78' Silverado... Because most of us are interested in facts and from the way the thread looked there were not real facts because of inconsitant data. I doubt the people on here are mad because someone possibly made more power with less money. Far from it. Most of the guys I know are all for info that could save others money. The claims have to be substantiated with semi-scientific (controled testing) though otherwise it's all anecdotal IMO.

Have you weighed that beats on a real scale? I didn't relaize those damn things were that heavy. The quadrasteer must weigh it down a bunch. My truck stock is about 5100lbs and stripped down N/A I can get it to 4750lbs

Let us know how it goes at the track. It's cool meeting members in real life
Old 06-25-2005, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Yea I kno wat your saying, wasnt trying to be rude or anything. But it jsut seemed to me some peeps were a lil to quick to scream BS. I mean...me had dyno charts didnt he. How much more proof do ya want haha.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:40 PM

I apologized for coming off as an a**. Im even meeting him when I come back to houston and race him. On the track of course. But he said I cant spray oh well.

Quick Reply: Intake Shoot-out w/Dyno Charts