Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS Magnaflow X-Pipe Muffler

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 07:17 PM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Magnaflow X-Pipe Muffler

I have a Magnaflow X-Pipe style muffler that is new in the box that I`m trying to sell. I was intending on using it on my Z28 to do true duals over the axel but ended up going with dumps. In reality this is more of a truck muffler. It is a Dual / Dual with two 3 inch inlets and two 3 inch outlets. The core of the muffler is a straight through, preforated X-Pipe. A Magnaflow Tech. told me that the X-Pipe in the muffler is the same X that is on their Corvett exhaust package. The place I got it from said they can`t refund me because they claim it was a special order even though they had a Magnaflow catalog at their place of buisness. Anyway the model number is #12599 and it is the 5'' x 11'' muffler. The muffler legnth is 22'' and the total legnth is 28''. I payed $140 after tax and I`m asking $100 or the best offer I get. I`m located in Houston TX on the NW side and really want to do a local sale. Let me know if you are intrested or if you have any questions.
Thanks,Al