Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Corsafied!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love mine as well
Old 07-12-2006, 08:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just finished installing my touring single side exit. Very pleased with the results. How they can get that kind of sound control, with what looks to be just about a straight through muffler, is beyond me. I ran the truck with the cat back off and it was extremely loud. After the corsa install, it barks pretty good when you hit the go pedal, but gets nice and quiet when you hit the cruise button. Not any louder than stock at cruise. Absolutely no drone. Maybe too quiet for a young motorhead, but just right for this old one.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Love my sport even with a 418 with a large cam it still has no resonance even for a system designed for a 4.8L
Old 07-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Launching!

I just ordered the sport system, I hope I don't kick myself for not getting the quieter touring muffler. But what I've read is that even at a cruise of 75 - 85mph the sport is still pretty quiet. I sure hope so.....
Old 07-12-2006, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

You will not be disapointed. Trust me. Even if you do decide its too loud(which you wont) they make a conversion so that you can use the touring instead.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default 19K Miles And Still Lovin It.

Nicely done on the tips. It takes some twisting of the tips and the hump tube to get it just right don't it.

I have the touring. Real nice balance in combo with the Radix and Airaid CAI when romping.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Dub Silverado
You will not be disapointed. Trust me. Even if you do decide its too loud(which you wont) they make a conversion so that you can use the touring instead.
You mean that Corsa will sell me a touring muffler all by itself? Or will they tell me to go put a resonator on it?
Old 07-18-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Call them up, i think they sell a conversion so you can go from a sport to touring. Im not sure where i saw it but im pretty sure they have something liek that.

There must be something wrong if you have the sport though and you think its too loud. Yes its loud when you are full throttle but cruising all the way up to 85-90 on the hwy i dont even hear mine even with the radio off and windows up. Its whisper quiet at cruise.
Old 07-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Launching!

I just had my Corsa system installed on my truck yesterday, and lemme tell ya, that thing's awesome. I was skeptical because I had been burned by Flowmasters and Magnaflows, so I was a little gunshy. But now that I've been playing with it for almost two days now, I can tell the I made the right choice, even my wife likes it. The real test will be towing the boat back to the river next weekend. I don't forsee any complaints and I apologize for doubting any of you that have Corsa's installed on your vehicles.

Corsas Rock!

SS