Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Corsafied!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corsafied!

Here it is, my new Corsa system. I cant say enough about these systems. They are pricey, but worth it. Install took an hour with just me in the driveway with hand tools. Perfect fit, awesome sound, and awesome quality. Im sure my milage will go down cause I will always want to hear it growl.....I highly recomend these systems. This is the third I have installed and all went on without a hitch.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:19 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Yep I had a Corsa exaust on a 92 Vette fit like a glove and sounded awsome.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Launching!

Did you get the touring or the sport system? How is it at a 75mph to 85mph cruise? Does it get tiresome after a while? Can you carry on a conversation in the cab without having to turn the radio down?

My enquiring mind needs to know.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:22 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

looking awesome! dont blow it up to hear the pipes!!
Old 07-11-2006, 06:44 PM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SS Crew
Did you get the touring or the sport system? How is it at a 75mph to 85mph cruise? Does it get tiresome after a while? Can you carry on a conversation in the cab without having to turn the radio down?

Corsa has NO resonance while cruising. Before I gutted my cats I couldn't even hear the exhaust when I was just cruising around, but stomp on it, and you definitely know it's there. If you are looking for a quiet system with no in-cab drone but great sounds at WOT, Corsa is what you want.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by thunder550
Corsa has NO resonance while cruising. Before I gutted my cats I couldn't even hear the exhaust when I was just cruising around, but stomp on it, and you definitely know it's there. If you are looking for a quiet system with no in-cab drone but great sounds at WOT, Corsa is what you want.

Mine wound up getting to rude at WOT, tamed it down with a couple Magnaflow bullets. Now I have a little in cab resonance while cruising. Go figure.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:54 PM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KySilverado

Mine wound up getting to rude at WOT, tamed it down with a couple Magnaflow bullets. Now I have a little in cab resonance while cruising. Go figure.

Corsa doesn't get along too well with gutted cats unfortunately.....I did the Magnaflow resonator as well and I still get very little drone, but you can tell it's there. I need to do a new Y-pipe, I might get some of the grippy high-flow cats built into a custom Y, it would be interesting to see how that sounded with the resonator.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Truck looks awesome, Dub Silverado. Another satisfied Corsa owner here! I have the Corsa sport on my truck. It really has a sound that is unmatched compared to other exhaust systems. No drone on the highway and mechanical music at WOT...what more could you ask for?
Old 07-11-2006, 07:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SS Crew

I've got the Touring, not sure about the OP but at highway I can't hear it at all.
While cruising you could whisper to someone and they still hear you. It has a good sound at WOT.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mine is the sport. Its perfect windows up or down, no noise inside until you step on it. Even at 2500 rpm on the highway its quiet. I love it period.