Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Use Wheatly or Nelson for Vortec Tune?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys S/C Z71 is always talking alot of crap as you can tell.apparently you are not the brightest buddy,you are not gonna get far on this forum coming over here talking crap.
I have more customers out there than you could possibly fathom!
As most know that have my tuning,the pcm's are always cleaned before they are shipped.Yep on the black box PCM for 96-98 OBS trucks there is paint peeling sometimes,that of course has to do with the age of them being over 10 years old.You will also see this with other tuners out there also from time to time.
S/C Z71,I am not gonna take this to an unprofessional level,if you feel the need to talk crap though you will not get you anywhere.
I have alot of satisfied customers all over that seem to get great results with my tuning
Nelson is a great tuner yes,there is no denying that.Allen has alot of experience and I will even say that on public forums.Hell you can ask close friends of mine that I always say that he is a great tuner.
I will leave it at this!
have a great weekend guys
Wheatley
Old 05-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sc z71 your knowledge never fails to amaze me

Last edited by Wheatley; 05-23-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol @ his sig
Old 05-23-2009, 02:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I would highly urge anyone to get the tuning software themselves right off the bat. It will save your money in the longrun if you take things far enough as far as mods go, and also it's very important to be able to see what's going on with your truck! You could have problems that you didnt even know of (I did).
Old 05-23-2009, 02:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Also, I'm sitting here laughing my *** off about the dirty/muddy pcms

I've probably received more pcm's from wheatley than anyone else (he can confirm or deny) and I've never received a dirty PCM. lol
Old 05-23-2009, 02:36 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Im at work and have been trying to get that in as the first post since 9 this morning. Just now had time to hit the send button. Damn job lol
Old 05-23-2009, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well all I have to say is I have never used Wheatly, but with all of his positive stats, I want one of his dirty, nasty, jacked-up pcm tunes!! Charlie, I sent you a PM.......I need your help and I will pay you what ever it cost!!! I have too much money in my truck sooo whats another $500-$1000 bucks. Sorry to hijack this thread but.........props to Charlie Wheatly........S/C Z71, take a long walk off a short pier with some concrete boots on......

James
Old 05-23-2009, 03:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lol... this guy is a joke!
Old 05-23-2009, 04:47 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, I've cleaned up a bit after the rash of idiocy by a certain member.

Guys, I'd like to remind you that internet trolls thrive on controversy and love to get people riled up. Like animals in any zoo, it's best not to feed 'em.

In the future, if you see more of this kind of behavior, please shoot me a PM and I will take care of it.

Hopefully the sponsors attacked in this thread will be able to stop laughing at the sheer idiocy of the attack before they pull a torso muscle and get back to their normal good job of support the site and members.

I do feel I must point out that it is very easy to unlock a pcm if you mix two parts orange blinker fluid, 1 part hyperstatic turbo thrust bearing oil, 1 part mexican tequilla, and 3 parts green blinker fluid in a small jug, swirl it vigorously counter-clockwise while hoping on one foot and then mutter "OH WA-TA-GOO SIAM!" Then, viola! the PCM will not only be unlocked, but mud will no longer be able to cling to it.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:54 PM
Teching In

wheatley is the man!! always great customer service and no problems with my tune.

Quick Reply: Anyone Use Wheatly or Nelson for Vortec Tune?