Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any tips to knock down interior resonance (SUV)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default 10k Miles...

Originally Posted by gonzo 6.0
Rock you know me.
How many mile on the truck now?going off on a radix huh?Give us a current assessment of this truck VS the old truck.
and the TM is ridiculous. Worst than earlier models. I can tell she has the resources though. I have accidentally fooled the TM hitting 2nd gear twice and WoW! I just cannot repeat it on purpose!
Both times, from a first gear slow roll, it was a change of mind in a driving decision that had me on the gas a little, then off the gas, then on again half way to the floor. Both times were due to another motorists making insecure decisions on what to do. I kind of nailed it to get away from them. The second time I caught it before it shifted and went to the floor with it. Man! Then when it went to 3rd it fell to TM. But that 2nd gear pull was great!
Have you been following the Radix threads? BlownChevy finally got an 05 L33 in the shop and claims 400+ @ the rear wheels. A 290 HP base run on a Mustang Dyno. Don't sound right because the trucks usually pull it down 15% or so. GM must be under rating it. I believe it is really at least 325. I cant see Magna being untruthful only to have consumers disappointed after the purchase. Not a good way to stay in business.
Yes I am going with an inter cooled Radix. Placed the add for my ATV last night.
I'm going to have my tranny prepared while I wait. See my next post.