Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

Are rotors covered under warranty?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 07:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are rotors covered under warranty?

Truck has 14k and the guy said he didnt think it would be covered under warranty. Passenger side has grooves cut in the rotor and it s bouncing alot. SO I know the rotors are warped. The service manager isnt in today so I have to go over next week. Is this something I m going to have to do every 14k miles?
Old 05-11-2006, 07:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by shadowmaker
Truck has 14k and the guy said he didnt think it would be covered under warranty. Passenger side has grooves cut in the rotor and it s bouncing alot. SO I know the rotors are warped. The service manager isnt in today so I have to go over next week. Is this something I m going to have to do every 14k miles?
Think they will try and turn them under warranty. If you press them they would probably replace. They won't warranty the pads.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just found out one of my dads friends is service manager at a different dealership. He told me to bring it in on Mon and he d take care of it. He said if they were too bad to turn, hed order me a new set.