Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

Built 4L80E & PI Converter

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built 4L80E & PI Converter

Moderators, please move this thread if it's in the wrong section. I apologize in advanced.

I have made the tough decision to part ways with my project. Luckily it's going to a good home. My little brother just graduated from a local automotive school and I'm giving it to him so he can have something to tinker with rather than destroying his daily.

This brings me to the point of my post.
I have a fresh rebuilt 4L80E and a new in box Precision Industries converter that I don't know what to do with. I was hoping to get some insight from the PT.net family as to what it's even worth. I mean, I know what I paid for everything but.... well, you know how it goes.....

Specs:
Trans is out of an 04 2500hd
Jakes Performance Stage 2 build kit
Billet input, & intermediate shafts & forward hub
Transmission was built by Bilbrey Racing in Louisville, KY
I also had them install the Line Pressure spring that comes with the PI converter so its literally ready to roll.

I do not remember the stall of the converter off the top of my head, but I will check when I get home and post it up.

I also have a 4L80E to NP241 transfer case adapter to go with it.

So, what do you all think it's all worth?
Just for record, this is not a classified ad, although I'm sure it will end up there at some point.

Thanks for your input!

Because everyone likes pictures.....

Name:  IMG_2087_zpslve8vzdw.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  185.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2088_zpsoejwtirj.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  181.1 KB

Last edited by boostdsierra; 06-08-2017 at 12:01 PM. Reason: public school spelling