PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   FORCED INDUCTION (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/forced-induction-159/)
-   -   Well guys... I'm headed to the Dark Side... (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/forced-induction-159/well-guys-im-headed-dark-side-390106/)

sonicbaloo 04-09-2007 09:17 PM

Great looking kit, glad that I could help you out and hope that this kit becomes.......different story. :bang: :bang:

Chad

Bill Reid 04-09-2007 09:32 PM

Thanks for looking out for me bro... much appreciated. We have alot of work to do ;) :devil:

Bill :cheers:

BigTex 04-09-2007 10:16 PM

Those are some very nice welds. Hot parts look great. I think you made a good decision. You've got the only one ever built.... :)

vanillagorilla 04-09-2007 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bill Reid
FWIW their main guy holds a BSME from ASU!

If it were from the U of A, it would've included a cross over pipe. :jest: JK.
It looks like a very nice kit to say the least, and swear I've seen it before somewhere. Like in a dream or something. It's easy to see why it wasn't cost effective for them to produce. There's not a lot of corner cutting or compramising going on there. :judge:

So is full race a AZ/Phx based company?

8ALTNG 04-09-2007 10:37 PM

welcome to the dark side :devil: :devil:

Man.... I loose the magna charger 2 years ago for a turbo and now everyone is doing it. And people said trends dont start on the Eastcoast :jest: :jest:

Bill Reid 04-09-2007 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by vanillagorilla
If it were from the U of A, it would've included a cross over pipe. :jest: JK.
It looks like a very nice kit to say the least, and swear I've seen it before somewhere. Like in a dream or something. It's easy to see why it wasn't cost effective for them to produce. There's not a lot of corner cutting or compramising going on there. :judge:

So is full race a AZ/Phx based company?

Yes, Full-Race is in Tempe :)

That I know/heard of... there is one other kit on a 4WD 1/2 ton ECSB Silverado here in town... and the only one currently on the road. I could be wrong. My understanding is that truck dipped deep into the 12's... but kept losing tranny's. Also, this guy tried to sell his kit here on the forum I believe at the beginning of last summer for around $6k complete because he was breaking tranny's... but was unsuccessful cutting it loose. Last I heard is the guy was gonna do a new motor and tranny combo built to handle the power reliably.

Bill :)

Bill Reid 04-09-2007 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by 8ALTNG
welcome to the dark side :devil: :devil:

Man.... I loose the magna charger 2 years ago for a turbo and now everyone is doing it. And people said trends dont start on the Eastcoast :jest: :jest:

Well... we try to not let the tumbleweeds grow underneath our feet :jest: :devil:

Bill :cheers:

TurboJohn6 04-09-2007 11:43 PM

Sweet Turbo Kit Bill!!! :nod: Good luck with it! I can't wait to see some numbers. :burn:

thunderwagen 04-10-2007 01:29 AM

Man bill it looks really good. Wana trade hot parts? :jest:

Cant wait to see how your build goes. If you need anything for the build up let me know I have a friend of mine that runs a turbo shop that can get really good deals on stuff.

Bill Reid 04-10-2007 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by thunderwagen
Man bill it looks really good. Wana trade hot parts? :jest:

Cant wait to see how your build goes. If you need anything for the build up let me know I have a friend of mine that runs a turbo shop that can get really good deals on stuff.

Thanks bro... been keeping a close eye on your progress. Good job!

I need to sit down and determine exactly what I'll need... but I may hook up with your source :cheers:

Bill :)