FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Question about turbo fuel injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 09:16 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about turbo fuel injectors?

I am getting ready to buy the nelson turbo kit and I am shopping the fuel system I am looking for direct replacement 60lbs injectors with the small delphi plug, does anyone sell them?
Old 09-18-2009, 09:28 AM
TECH Resident

yea...um, whats his name, his name is something likesomething like SRT10, I'll find it
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor

I'm your Huckleberry. Sent you a PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:58 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ that's the only source for direct fit 60lb injectors I know of.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:48 PM
TECH Resident

I'm pretty much in the same boat as the OP here...

what about the Siemens Decka 60# injectors? Do those require different fuel rails or something? I don't know, this is why I'm asking, they were just recommended to me by another person who has a boosted 5.3, but I was a bit unsure of the details.

SRT10KLLR, give me some info too!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:52 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

the siemens require wiring adapters (cheap) and spacers (they're taller) but work fine.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by trever1t
the siemens require wiring adapters (cheap) and spacers (they're taller) but work fine.
thanks. I'm not too worried about the wiring adapters. As for spacers, do you mean just spacing up the fuel rail?
Old 09-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ShredSled
I'm pretty much in the same boat as the OP here...

what about the Siemens Decka 60# injectors? Do those require different fuel rails or something? I don't know, this is why I'm asking, they were just recommended to me by another person who has a boosted 5.3, but I was a bit unsure of the details.

SRT10KLLR, give me some info too!
Sent you a PM.

As stated above the Siemens injectors require an adapter/pigtail. You can buy the connector/pigtail for less than $15 then you have to cut your connector off and crimp/solder the new one on. You will need to raise your fuel rail by adding some spacers. Also, your tuner will need to change the battery offset because the dead times are different than the Multech injectors along with some other stuff.

With the Plug n' Play ones you just pop them in no cutting/splicing/soldering/spacers etc. needed and the tuning is as simple as changing the IFR(injector flow rate). The price between the two is about the same but you can go back to stock easier with the Multech injectors that are made for our trucks.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Banned

SRT10KILLR,please send me the info as well.These injectors you sell are the short stubby ones correct?Im needing them for a l92 truck intake...

Also,Caspers and Racetronix both sell plug in adaptors for Multech to USCAR and Minitimer for around $6 each.

Personally,I dont think adapters are the best idea when you can get drop in.And splicing new ends on is def not a good idea IMO Nothing beats stock looking!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by broke1
SRT10KILLR,please send me the info as well.These injectors you sell are the short stubby ones correct?Im needing them for a l92 truck intake...

Also,Caspers and Racetronix both sell plug in adaptors for Multech to USCAR and Minitimer for around $6 each.

Personally,I dont think adapters are the best idea when you can get drop in.And splicing new ends on is def not a good idea IMO Nothing beats stock looking!

agreed. Going for that factory clean look these Multechs sound like the ticket.

Thanks for the message and info Jimmy, I'll be getting back with you when the time comes.

also, kind of sidenote but want to ask, do the Gen III and Gen IV truck intakes take the same injectors?

Quick Reply: Question about turbo fuel injectors?