FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Inlet Forward/Rear Drive TVS2300 LS2/427 L92 Heads and Cam

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 09:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill Reid
Awesome project Who is your partner in AZ and where does he live?

Bill
His name is Hank (User Name: Wilddesertwolf) and he lives in Tempe off Warner Road. He will be making a few comments this evening on this thread.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:29 PM
Restricted User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With overdrive crank 2.8 pulley on blower you think you guys can get 18 psi?
Old 03-17-2009, 12:10 AM
FormerVendor

Magnificant work here fellas! That is a spectacularly clean install of a TVS2300. It also has to make some serious beans at 14psi.

Thanks for the pics Joe. Congratulations on another excellent job. Well done.

Richard
Old 03-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Teching In

I would like to take this time to thank Joe for the hours and hours of time that has been spent on this build. The pictures truely do not do it justice, it's like half the wires disapeared somewhere.

Joe shows up at my house at 3:45 am Thursday morning after driving all night, after a short nap. We are off and fabracating at 7:30 am. This continues until the 2300 arrives at 1:30 pm. We busted open the box, spread it out on the dinning room table and proceded to formulate a game plan. By 3pm parts were at the machine shop for modifications. We continued to work on the mock up until about midnight. This went on for Friday and Saturday as well, with the exception of starting at 6am. Sunday morning came and the final parts run was done about 9:30 we were able to fire it up at Noon. I don't know of anyone else that could have pulled this off in this time frame, and not sacraficed in the quality of work being performed. Joe was wanting to head home by noon on Sunday, but couldn't leave until the felt confortable with the way the truck was performing. He didn't head out the door to go home until after 7pm for another late night drive. I couldn't ask of more from a friend and business partner.

On the performance side of things, this thing pulls as hard in 3rd gear now as it did in 2nd gear with the old 122. I can't wait to see what this will do when Joe has more time to figure out how to get more fuel and timing in it. This set up is getting to 14 pounds of boost effertlessly. I think 18 + is do able if we can figure out how to get enough fuel to it.

Again Thanks Joe for all the time and expertise in getting this build up to this point.

Hank

Last edited by Wilddesertwolf; 03-17-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Wilddesertwolf
I would like to take this time to thank Joe for the hours and hours of time that has been spent on this build. The pictures truely do not do it justice, it's like half the wires disapeared somewhere.

Joe shows up at my house at 3:45 am Thursday morning after driving all night, after a short nap. We are off and fabracating at 7:30 am. This continues until the 2300 arrives at 1:30 pm. We busted open the box, spread it out on the dinning room table and proceded to formulate a game plan. By 3pm parts were at the machine shop for modifications. We continued to work on the mock up until about midnight. This went on for Friday and Saturday as well, with the exception of starting at 6am. Sunday morning came and the final parts run was done about 9:30 we were able to fire it up at Noon. I don't know of anyone else that could have pulled this off in this time frame, and not sacraficed in the quality of work being performed. Joe was wanting to head home by noon on Sunday, but couldn't leave until the felt confortable with the way the truck was performing. He didn't head out the door to go home until after 7pm for another late night drive. I couldn't ask of more from a friend and business partner.

On the performance side of things, this thing pulls as hard in 3rd gear now as it did in 2nd gear with the old 122. I can't wait to see what this will do when Joe has more time to figure out how to get more fuel and timing in it. This set up is getting to 14 pounds of boost effertlessly. I think 18 + is do able if we can figure out how to get enough fuel to it.

Again Thanks Joe for all the time and expertise in getting this build up to this point.

Hank
Wow!! Awesome build and sounds like great support from LeftCoast too! If that thing is making 14lbs that easily on a 427c.i.......I gotta think 10lbs on a 496 is definately a reality. Get some vids of that thing running!!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:33 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Hank
You forgot to tell them all the phone talk/pic/texting i was buggin you guy's all weekend with.

These bigger pic's look way way better guy's. And as I have come to expect great job fella's.

Very nice! Truly exciting times these days.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:08 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Richard@WCCH
Magnificant work here fellas! That is a spectacularly clean install of a TVS2300. It also has to make some serious beans at 14psi.

Thanks for the pics Joe. Congratulations on another excellent job. Well done.

Richard
Richard

Thanks for all the Outstanding Products and Great Support on these projects!!! You are there every time we call and always a great help!

Hank
Hank

Thanks for all the great comments! Without all your knowledge from being a Machinist for years this would not have been possible in this time frame. Thanks for the hospitality and we will see you in Vegas with Garth at Leading Edge Performance at the end of the month for some dyno time.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Banned

Looks good! Congratulations
Old 03-17-2009, 10:50 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by MagnaCharger Rep
Looks good! Congratulations
Thanks for the great support!!
Old 03-17-2009, 10:57 AM
On The Tree

Looks great hank. Glad to see the project coming along.

Quick Reply: Inlet Forward/Rear Drive TVS2300 LS2/427 L92 Heads and Cam