FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Idle & WOT boost help

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Monitored everything and it seemed to be good. However, it went from idling and having multiple misfires, to finally not even turning on.

I checked all plugs/wires/packs, and everything was good. Fuel pressure was good.

Next morning, truck randomly just did not want to fire. At this point, i can only point the issue to the used fpcm i had installed. I had my budy come over from the dealer and reprogram my fpcm to my truck.

Well my old FPCM was so faulty, that it was masked within my tune. At this point the truck wont even turn on, even after reprogramming fpcm. Well my buddy and I thought it be best to flash everything back to stock and lose the tune.

Well stock tune is flashed. My truck fires right up, and actually feels better. It actually drives better.

My point....Tuner flashed a garbage tune.Waste of time, money, and a lot of head aches. I feel bad for all the dyno pulls my truck went through for the tune. Sad.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just received HP Tuners Pro, and im going to spend these whole two weeks tuning my truck slowly, little by little.

If someone can point me in the right direction to any guides, how-tos, tuning advice. Id greatly appreciate it.

Thank you fellas for all the help. Great trucking community.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ls1 tech has a lot of good information. Just start on very low boost and work your way up from there, taking your time is key to learning. If you have any more direct questions feel free to pm me but here's a good information thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...ers-boost.html