FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

07+ oversized Water, fuel or meth tank.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Default 07+ oversized Water, fuel or meth tank.

Here are some pics of the complete 07+ tanks. Introductory price. 125.00 + freight.

Tank directly bolts into 07+ GM trucks auxiliary battery location. (Engine compartment, front driver corner.) But can be mounted anywhere space allows. Tank is compatible with fuel, methanol, or water. Kit comes complete, with tank, lid, fittings, and mounting hardware. Tank holds 2 gallons.
The fittings supplied are AN-10.

A/W intercooler: Air to water intercooler system needs water and a lot of it. Standard kits reservoirs hold very little water, and do not have enough room to add ice. This tank holds 2 gallons of water/ice! Keeping your supercharged, turbocharged system nice and cool. Large vented lid allows for easy loading of ice.
Methanol injection: No need to run a tiny tank any more. With a capacity of 2 gallons your fill up times will be greatly spread out, and you wont have to worry about the tank running low.
Nitrous systems: Standalone fuel tank for a nitrous kit, keeps you from upgrading the stock fuel pump. And lets you use hi octane fuel without filling the entire gas tank saving you money.
May also fit large battery trays, or DIY mounting.

Supplied mounting bracket, slides right into place and uses the factory tray to hold it in place.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are these the only ones you have for 07+? I thought there was some fancy aluminum ones also?
Old 10-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by scooter k
Are these the only ones you have for 07+? I thought there was some fancy aluminum ones also?
No we can build an aluminum one. Cost is 275 + freight. Aluminum absorbs heat and needs some attention so it stays looking good.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TrickPerformanceProducts
No we can build an aluminum one. Cost is 275 + freight. Aluminum absorbs heat and needs some attention so it stays looking good.
Ok, cool...I guess plastic will be better than. You have these on your website then? What about larger HX for trucks? Intercooler for 2300? One other question...What do you do with the injectors and fuel rail when you put spacer in that you are building? fuel rail and injectors still fit?
Old 10-16-2010, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just what I've been looking for! This is plastic correct? (viewing from a phone)
Old 10-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by scooter k
Ok, cool...I guess plastic will be better than. You have these on your website then? What about larger HX for trucks? Intercooler for 2300? One other question...What do you do with the injectors and fuel rail when you put spacer in that you are building? fuel rail and injectors still fit?
larger HX is 180.00 + freight. 26*7*3.5 this one is on several sights.
Intercooler for 2300 including spacer is 1300.00 + freight
Injectors spacers If its a simple offset spacer should be able just add to the kit. If its something more will hard to stay.

Originally Posted by bdubb
Just what I've been looking for! This is plastic correct? (viewing from a phone)
Yes its a plastic/ composite unit. Light weight, large volume, easy to fill with ice.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:08 PM
TECH Resident

Niiiiiiiiice! Gonna have to look into this!! Roush tank is TINY!
Old 10-16-2010, 06:12 PM
TECH Resident

I got mine last week for my 06, I'm very impressed with it. I haven't installed it yet since I have a few other projects cooking right now but I would recommend it as a nice upgrade to the stock maggie tank.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by skipperdaddy
Niiiiiiiiice! Gonna have to look into this!! Roush tank is TINY!
Thanks,

Originally Posted by Bigredmariner
I got mine last week for my 06, I'm very impressed with it. I haven't installed it yet since I have a few other projects cooking right now but I would recommend it as a nice upgrade to the stock maggie tank.
Good to hear, glad you like the look and soon get installed and able to use it.
Here what the 99-06 tanks looks like. It hold 1.5 gallons.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is the cap vented? Probably don't need a vented one for coolant for supercharger.

Quick Reply: 07+ oversized Water, fuel or meth tank.