Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

VA weather.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 01:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bluecajun5.3
why the hell you think i moved to florida for, haha!
must be nice....
I moved here to lovely J-action-ville
Old 05-09-2006, 08:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Ben I will be back in town tommorow for till Tuesday, then I am rolling home to terrorize the neighbor hood with Lance for a few days..... If you want man I will give you a call and you can ride over to the house tommorow night man... We will have beer... LOL....Let me know...

Seth
Old 05-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by extendocab
Hey Ben I will be back in town tommorow for till Tuesday, then I am rolling home to terrorize the neighbor hood with Lance for a few days..... If you want man I will give you a call and you can ride over to the house tommorow night man... We will have beer... LOL....Let me know...

Seth
Yeah man, I might be hooked up tomorrow night around here but maybe thursday night if thats good with you. You still have my cell??? just let me know and I can PM it to you. I dont have yours here handy either. I cleaned up under the hood today. It looked like crap so I wire loomed some of my nitrous stuff and re-routed some hoses so at least now it may be presentable LOL... the truck is still filthy though. Hit me up man, I'll be down for whatever.

Ben
Old 05-09-2006, 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah man Thursday is fine.... Yeah I still have your #.... What time do you want me to call you? I live in Waterfront Apartments off of Holland... Do you know those where abouts?

Seth
Old 05-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Truck addict

damn, thats some good track weather though. i remember living in va beach and it being colder there then up north. i also remember them sanding the roads vs salting them when it snowed. funny **** imo
Old 05-10-2006, 07:00 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Originally Posted by extendocab
Yeah man Thursday is fine.... Yeah I still have your #.... What time do you want me to call you? I live in Waterfront Apartments off of Holland... Do you know those where abouts?

Seth
just give me a call whenever man. I'm usually out of work around 4:30 or so... whenever's cool with me bro.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
speaking of... whos around here these days??? I know a guy or two from GMFS in the area but who else? I know Seth is deployed and Lance is gone pretty much... Jordan is in NC but may be able to come up if I go get him LOL... he's trannyless at the moment.
-Let me know when you are getting ready for your LT's I'll be more than happy to help you out man. I know a couple tricks to make the install easier...
Thanks I'll give you a holler, I also met a guy that has a 2004 SS I told him about us and the GTG so he might be in.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

I sent you a PM Matt.

Seth, Give me a shout bro. I dont remember where those apts are so I'll have to get you to give me directions. I havent been down that way in a good while. We need to start getting a date set for this thing... I know everyone around here needs to know so they can get their stuff done in time.