Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

Capital Raceway get together

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 06:15 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be there around 1pm weather permitting.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Coach Purse Queen

Cool

Originally Posted by 03silverado5.3
I will be there around 1pm weather permitting.
Nice to see you run today! GJ on the new best I got some pics, so bug XLR8NSS about them as they are on his camera! Hope you had fun!
Old 10-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So how was the turn out with the bad weather and all. I ws going to come down but I didn't want to make mthat drive with the weather being shitty and all. I am sure there will be another meet some where soon.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

There weren't many people there at all. I guess there was about 10 big rigs, 10-15 motorcycles, a handful of hot rods, and about 8 regular trucks or so. We left shortly after Bryan got knocked outta brackets(he got a new best though at the same time. )

I didn't run my truck because it was a bracket race day and I didn't feel like spending the extra money.

The weather was just overcast and cool, perfect weather for racing. You shoulda come down mang.

Bryan - It was nice to meet you man. Your truck looks good and can back it up two fold.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:29 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Arrowsflight
Nice to see you run today! GJ on the new best I got some pics, so bug XLR8NSS about them as they are on his camera! Hope you had fun!
Thanks on the new time. I am sure XLR8NSS will post the pics when he updates the fastest Truck list ha ha. I had a hell of a good time I talked about it all day today I think I got on my brothers nerves.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:35 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
There weren't many people there at all. I guess there was about 10 big rigs, 10-15 motorcycles, a handful of hot rods, and about 8 regular trucks or so. We left shortly after Bryan got knocked outta brackets(he got a new best though at the same time. )

I didn't run my truck because it was a bracket race day and I didn't feel like spending the extra money.

The weather was just overcast and cool, perfect weather for racing. You shoulda come down mang.

Bryan - It was nice to meet you man. Your truck looks good and can back it up two fold.
Yea it was a good day for racin. Thanks man for the compliment. Lemme know if you need a hand boltin that S/C on youre truck. Oh yea PICS.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Adkoonerstrator

I'll get the pics to ya soon.

I have the schedule for Capitol out in the truck and think the Sunday test and tune starts at the end of November if anyone wants to get together then. I'll get the exact dates so we can set something up.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:13 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
I'll get the pics to ya soon.

I have the schedule for Capitol out in the truck and think the Sunday test and tune starts at the end of November if anyone wants to get together then. I'll get the exact dates so we can set something up.
That sounds good maybe I can do some side gobs and save some money for some Mickey Thompson ET Street Tires and get this theing hookin up.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Coach Purse Queen

Originally Posted by 03silverado5.3
Thanks on the new time. I am sure XLR8NSS will post the pics when he updates the fastest Truck list ha ha. I had a hell of a good time I talked about it all day today I think I got on my brothers nerves.
Just bug him about stuff, that normally gets things done ;p Then again...

We should get a bunch of us 'locals' together (I know some great places close to where you live...), as I'm claiming rights to my new camera and anxious to show off my picture taking skills (which if I say so myself was good with a 5.0mp, wait till I use my new 7.0!). Volunteers anyone?
Old 10-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Originally Posted by Arrowsflight
Just bug him about stuff, that normally gets things done ;p Then again...

Quick Reply: Capital Raceway get together