Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Official: Blown06 vs. GeorgeC Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 11:27 PM

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

You guys wanna debate about being a street truck or not... I tell you what. Come to Boston and we will race in the rain. I challenge anyone on this forum. That'll settle it. A true street truck can do its thing in any conditions.

Boom. Roasted.

Last edited by Vortec350ss; 04-30-2016 at 07:22 AM.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by choda
+1

did you accept or decline? One word answer is all we wanna see
+2...
Old 04-29-2016, 11:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vortec350ss
You guys wanna debate about being a street truck or not... I tell you what. Come to Boston and we will race in the rain. I challenge anyone on this forum. That'll settle it. A true street truck can do its thing in any conditions.

Boom. Roasted.
Lmao....if your going that far, let's say snow.

Last edited by Vortec350ss; 04-30-2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:08 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Wow! I have so many things I want to comment on, it's blowing my mind right now.

For now, I'll leave you with this:

Remember how I told George I would pay his entire expense bills if he would come down here do two simple bets? Although he backed out saying it wasn't fair or some dump ****, I found out today from a guy through a guy who knows a guy that this wouldn't be the first time George freeloaded a trip to Texas to see what it was all about. There was a gracious someone who lives in Texas that paid for his trip and put him up at his place for a couple days to come check out the truck race every march at SAR.

What, my money is not green to you George???
Old 04-30-2016, 02:13 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by George C....
It may be above your education level......cliff notes your truck is bruce jenner
Cliff notes: your truck has never been quick enough to need a cage.............and I've got some stuff to figure out?????? Bitch please, I pay to be a spectator the first time george hits the track with those garbage fitting bogarts he has. You act like your truck needs nothing, then say its apart for everything from the flywheel back.............trust me, your first track outing won't be as good as mine.

Matter of fact nothing you have will ever be as good as mine.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:14 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by madmann26
Whilst I'm not near l33t enough for this thread, I am enjoying the **** talking that is going on.

Every forum has one or two.......in out case, it's little georgie
Old 04-30-2016, 02:16 AM
8 Second Truck Club

For the record....my truck has actually fired and logged miles in 2016.. His isnt even close to being together...

And you may not realize this....i dont care about outcome....if by chance of god he would show up and could possibly win....it took a full out drag truck to beat a street truck....him losing goes to show he doesnt have enough......in the end he still wont ever be at top of fastest truck list

If that doesnt sink into your head then theres nothing to help ya
I'm confused, so I was over here trying to be civil and ask what I need to do to make this happen, then say you don't care???

Also, why are you so worried that my truck will never be no. 1 on the list? When did this become a topic?

Last edited by Blown06; 04-30-2016 at 02:57 AM.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:17 AM
8 Second Truck Club

You ****** are dumb and cant read....i have told him numerous times...get your **** running first

His current decision ia rather or not to relocate master cylinder under dash or under cab......

So think first

While youre at it reread all of this...It states when my truck is ready il gladly give him the back tire and the hit
He's gonna give me the back tire and the hit, then I offered to race heads up for $$$ and he said no. Pretty much sums up this whole ordeal.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:19 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Well you have some posts saying agree to race...ive already agreed...Hell i stated where and when

Now for safety concerns theres alot that needs unfucked from that truck
Then theres seat time for him to learn how to tune for meth with dual injectors
Then he has to see how long it can idle before over heats

Now fact my truck has ran and logged miles goes with lines of working bugs out...mine doesnt over heat, no motor issues from assembly

He has alot to figure out...him making a callout is like any other ******* dumbass who hasnt worked bugs out first..it typically ends in disaster

The likely hood of his truck making a pass this year will be slim to none....he still has to make sure all that fuckery tjat frankenstin is fixed...that so called performancr guy really fucked travis over royally.
Of the 1000's of post we are racking up talking **** to each other, I do appreciate you at least recognizing how fucked over I got on that deal.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:27 AM
8 Second Truck Club

A full fledge race truck that doesnt run is in a hundred pieces wants to run a street truck....you have to be on the other side of stupid for this to be figured out

Now in the end....His combo for all **** he has talked since his first days of the D1 is pure hate on turbos.. He tried his best and went 8.99oo9ooo999@152 pissing coolant and everything trying his dammest to make it known a procharger can run with a turbo truck....in all reality it cant.....fact he has to be on alcohol, solid roller, solid filled block, dry decked heads goes to show you in other for his combo to even remotely be pack filler all that had to be done

Would of been cheaper and smarter to scrap that combo go 6 bolt motor and buy a snail or 2....at that point he could be in front of truck list but instead hell be mid pack filler

So all them years of his gums flapping against turbo guys and they can drive to starting line yet he cant

As for me ill continue to bust his ***** as its entertaining...If him calling me out helps his ego then so be it....to me its a huge ******* joke....now if his truck was an actual street truck it be more appleasing but if he needs to be flat out race truck then it may as well be fastest truck out there but its not and not capable with the parts he has.
Looking back to the beginning, sure it would have been a smart move to do the 6 bolt thing. At the time I didn't have the money to do it how I would want. The truck front to back is top of the line stuff, except the stock 6.0 block.

Here is what I find funny about you though. If I would have built a 6 bolt motor and ran nearly the same or close enough to what this 4 bolt motor is going to run, you'd me more impressed? Thats *** backwards brah.

For a man that takes pride in his work on this street/race truck, you constantly try to promote yourself as the guy who (might get it done) with certain parts that you picked to make it a one of a kind, yet I'm over here paving a path of my own and you can't respect that. Do you take meds?

Last edited by Blown06; 04-30-2016 at 03:00 AM.

Quick Reply: Official: Blown06 vs. GeorgeC Thread