Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

My new wheels are on the way

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dumb ?? breeze but did ya convert to 5 lug or can ya get that wheel in a 6 lug??
Old 02-12-2007, 08:42 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Dumb ?? breeze but did ya convert to 5 lug or can ya get that wheel in a 6 lug??
No conversion these wheels are custom made but I was was limited to what wheel I could pick from cause of the 6 lug.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:06 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by KySilverado
Having slicks is cheatin

I see some 11's coming.
I dont know that these will make me any faster but I should allways hook up even on those chili nights at the track. But I am hopeing for 11s this year if not with the current setup meth will get me there.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:20 PM
11 Second Truck Club

badass breeze!
good choice of wheels (wish i could afford those, lol)
you shouldn't have any problem hooking up with that combo.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cold nights my ***, you are trying to cut a 60'er that'll get you down the track faster...bastard! LOL Congrats, I bet those f-er's were expensive, custom and all. You are making Brett come with ya the first go round at the track right? So he can fine tune your WOT runs if need be? I imagine he won't need to, dyno got it all. Maybe play with some extra timing.
If my bitch is still running by then, I'll show up with my stock rims and wheels as usual.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:04 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Yea I hope Brett will be there so we can do some fine tuning it seems to cough a lil bit right before it shifts I bont know if I am hitting the rev limiter or its just a tuneing issue Im sure he knows what to do. I dont think these will really get me a better 60' time cause they are 2'' taller and the old drag radials did not spin but I have not raced with the new setup so we will see.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

cool! cough could be a couple of different things. may be a rev limiter, where you shifting at? You are still running the MAF in 1bar, I am sure you are maxing that pig out.I can't wait to see The Breeze run. I just watched your video again. LOL LOVE IT! Without looking through all of your threads...you feel you are running faster than 12.3 right now?

I know you were hoping to nail down some shorter tires though.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:37 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Dewey its hard tell how well its running now cause on these cold streets it just spins like a **** but it does seem to run like raped ape what ever that is I really dont even drive it much in the winter months as a peice of salt might get on it and I cant have that yes I think I will beat my old time yes I think it will hit 11s lol. I need to go reshovel the f ing drive way as a plow just went by and closed it back in
Old 02-14-2007, 02:07 PM
9 Second Club

I'll be there when the track opens to take care of ya! Did we ever dyno that thing again after I got back? Last thing I remember was tuning your truck over the phone on my way to Ohio I lose track of things sometimes, and can't remember what I did when. Not that I don't trust J, but I wanna see what the deal is with the cough your describing. Refresh my memory.

Oh, and BTW, nice wheels
Old 02-14-2007, 03:12 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Thank ya Brett. No it was never back on the dyno again when you got back from X-mas vacation you looked it and discovered that someone did not rehook up the 02 sensor those problems are gone now ( rough idle check engine light) I dont know if I am hitting the rev limiter or if its a cough or (choke) before it shifts I cant get a good run in it spins and revs so damn fast but then it still does it when I do a gradual wot run could it be something since I gutted my cats maybe the sensors not getting a correct reading I dont know.

Quick Reply: My new wheels are on the way