Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Fooses' Rig 2011 Best Passes !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 03:53 AM
Mod with training wheels

Received 202 Likes on 138 Posts

Why do you have to be king of the street? Just go have fun, shouldn't matter what everyone else is doing...

Old 12-06-2011, 04:47 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokeshow
Why do you have to be king of the street? Just go have fun, shouldn't matter what everyone else is doing...

It's all in fun. I'm referencing a class at dorchester dragway mostly. I like the compitition, and getting people involved at their local track. Why do I have to be king? Because it ain't bragging if you can do it.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ranger= smaller truck, 5.0 bigger engine, how about you go look for someone at your size and leave people alone that are just trying to have fun

Originally Posted by f-22
It's all in fun. I'm referencing a class at dorchester dragway mostly. I like the compitition, and getting people involved at their local track. Why do I have to be king? Because it ain't bragging if you can do it.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet times. Noticed that your ready to fight another day. I just pulled a 5.0 from a mustang and slid it in my ranger. Put an AOD behind it, and a plate kit on it. It'll bark second pretty good, and I'm willing to wager that it will put a green stripe down the side of that truck of yours. Ran some nines at calhoun our local track. Im not the best at math but nines is faster than mid tens. How about we meet up at your local track and settle this.

Lol at this guy. You have 9 posts that's explains alot.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by walledition
ranger= smaller truck, 5.0 bigger engine, how about you go look for someone at your size and leave people alone that are just trying to have fun
Seriously? a 302ci motor in a "smaller truck" is too much for an LS motor with 20 lbs of turbo backpressure on it? .2L is what... 12 cubic inches of difference?

I lined up next to this guy at SGMP (Foose) and I have a feeling the Ranger ain't got nothin' for him... LOL at "bigger motor/smaller truck" comparisons.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

Damm you guys are up late. Geeze. I can't be that far off from him. Too much nut hagging, and butt sniffing in here. I'm trying to live'en up the thread. Real street radials, or Dot's. You guys name the tire and track.
How bout we all meet at Jackson? You bring your Uniroyal Glass Slippers (or whatever you said in that other post) and Foose can run on his slicks & we'll see who gets there first...

Is this Danger Ranger gold colored? I lost to a little gold Ranger at SGMP a few weeks back... but he had sissy bars & a ton of nitrous.

I'm willin' to try you out.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If what he wants for Christmas is to get gapped by a big red Chevy then he can start calling me Santa Claus. I'll be out of town this weekend, but next weekend works. Friendly run, winner pays the other guys gas home? You will be driving that street truck there right?

Copperdodge, good to hear from you man. Did you get a chance to look at some of pictures from photo Phil? He got a few good shots of your hot rod.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Laid Back

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

So a guy with a 12 sec Ranger is calling out a 10.5 sec truck???

Old 12-06-2011, 02:02 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But dude, if he runs more NAWS he can beat him!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by foose04
If what he wants for Christmas is to get gapped by a big red Chevy then he can start calling me Santa Claus. I'll be out of town this weekend, but next weekend works. Friendly run, winner pays the other guys gas home? You will be driving that street truck there right?

Copperdodge, good to hear from you man. Did you get a chance to look at some of pictures from photo Phil? He got a few good shots of your hot rod.
Photo Phil finally got his operation up & running by day's end out there at the track. I got one good photo printed out & took the file home on a disk as well....

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...30-19Nov11.jpg

Quick Reply: Fooses' Rig 2011 Best Passes !!