Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Flaco's 9.1 at 154mph!!! vids inside

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 03:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ii hope they actually turn it into a event I would love to come to a truck shootout
Old 12-12-2010, 05:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 134 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by auto02
what drama? I thought the blue/pewter chevy was haulin' azz too!
Thanks! She's got 10's in her once I get this belt slip remedied. Loosing 3lbs between shifts is killing the topend.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Any idea why it collapsed?

And for the Ford guy talking crap, as I understand everyone at the meet had a great time and have mutal respect for each other. People coming on here talking **** about any truck and trying to start crap will get a vacation. It looks like people had a lot of fun there lets not put our internet tough guy persona on and start ****, because there wont be no **** on here
i'm not talking crap!your response is exactly what i expect from the TYPICAL chevy guy!myself and getonit are simply proud to see our preffered brands running well that's all!i have the utmost respect for anything fast so find some looser fitting panties!i've spoke nothing but good of these guy's truck's and their times!yes the two tone ford is mine and thank's for the compliment!and your very welcome bigkid!
Old 12-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bumpers
ii hope they actually turn it into a event I would love to come to a truck shootout
that would be nice but i think they were expecting a larger turn out.i think the iffy weather conditions kept several long haulers away.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

There is already tentative plans and date for next years event. Nov 18th with a Friday night T&T and Qualifying with finals on Saturday. I thought the event went very smoothly considering the amount of planning time that was given I just wish it lasted longer. Hell it could have been a 24 hour non stop event and I would have thought it was too short. lol

I thought I heard a nasty rumor that next year Flaco was gonna bring the hay hauler. Any truth to this?
Old 12-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chrisheltra
There is already tentative plans and date for next years event. Nov 18th with a Friday night T&T and Qualifying with finals on Saturday. I thought the event went very smoothly considering the amount of planning time that was given I just wish it lasted longer. Hell it could have been a 24 hour non stop event and I would have thought it was too short. lol

I thought I heard a nasty rumor that next year Flaco was gonna bring the hay hauler. Any truth to this?
is it still gonna be setup to be run on index or something like the way they do pinks all out?
Old 12-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Teching In

any of you guy's have some details on flaco's truck such as cubic inch,turbo size,boost and such?i heard it had a 88mm on it but not sure.what type of engine management too?
Old 12-12-2010, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

is it still gonna be setup to be run on index or something like the way they do pinks all out?
Way to early to tell.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i'm not talking crap!your response is exactly what i expect from the TYPICAL chevy guy!myself and getonit are simply proud to see our preffered brands running well that's all!i have the utmost respect for anything fast so find some looser fitting panties!i've spoke nothing but good of these guy's truck's and their times!yes the two tone ford is mine and thank's for the compliment!and your very welcome bigkid!
A little repsect goes a long way around here. All your other Ford buddies have been able to get along just fine, my statement was meant for everyone and was brought on by your abrasive comments. Learn to respect everyone and not insult a moderator and you might last around here.

See you in a month
Old 12-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisheltra

Are ya'll able to just do a track rental? It seems the main problem was the brevity and having to share with the normal crowd.

Quick Reply: Flaco's 9.1 at 154mph!!! vids inside