Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Fastest street truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
no way in hell im making a 11 second pass on the street. stoch and paco can do 10 second passes on wet streets lol. 4x4 definately has an advantage.
the blue ss replica truck with the 427 is 4wd?? i thought it was 2
Old 08-06-2011, 06:00 PM

I DD my truck, to work, work a full eight plus hours, then drive to the track do six-eight passes for the night, drive home.

Turn key, AC, all the goodies.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by A Low Dime
This is getting stupid. Your looking for the fastest possible daily driver now. Youve broken it down from being the fastest street legal truck to the fastest white truck with stock window tint and heated seats.

Id still say lil sis and stock48 would be the fastest but I doubt they have heated seats.

Flaco drives the **** outta that truck when its out racing.
No

it doesn't have to be a DD just have good enough street manners to drive around town and not overheat or foul plugs and preferably run on pump gas
Old 08-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Team Paulie
I DD my truck, to work, work a full eight plus hours, then drive to the track do six-eight passes for the night, drive home.

Turn key, AC, all the goodies.
What's your setup? What your best ET
Old 08-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

IMO the best true street truck is stock48s. The dude can pull off the street, hit the 4wd button and click off a mid 10 second pass while listening to radio and being in nice air conditioned comfort. Swap slicks on it, a turbo change and it clicks off a mid 9 second pass, all on pump gas
Old 08-06-2011, 08:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Eric67
Eather or.

I'm just trying to see other peoples set up, Im going to build a RCSB for a hot rod/street truck and so far Im kinda thinking I'm going to regret it if I do go with a 4wd truck. other then full blown race trucks I haven't seen any street truck run much more then a 11.80s with a 2wd truck
30-35k per year on mine and it will easily run 10s on slicks. I have not been to the track in a while because most the guys I used to go with quit going. Hoping to get back into the track thing in about a year. Trying to get the house paid off 1st.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:21 PM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
IMO the best true street truck is stock48s. The dude can pull off the street, hit the 4wd button and click off a mid 10 second pass while listening to radio and being in nice air conditioned comfort. Swap slicks on it, a turbo change and it clicks off a mid 9 second pass, all on pump gas
Thanks man! I'm confident it will go high 9's on 91, but mid 9 sec passes are done on a mix of race gas. If E85 was avaliable at the pump everywhere it would be no prob. As you know this truck is my DD and soul means of transportation / tow vehical now. I'm sure there are plenty of streetable 8 sec lighter, more built trucks out there that we don't hear about. It all boils down to what each person considers a "street truck".
Old 08-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Launching!

Any street trucks in the 10's all motor yet?
Old 08-06-2011, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1TRUCKGUY
I was talking to Tha guy today. He owns juans performance transmissions inpasadena. That truck makes 750hp to the wheels on motor and 900+ on a 150shot. Gorgeous truck. It has a direct port setup and dedicated system for a whole lot more

He said he is shooting for deep 10's this weekend at rpr (hrp)
2 totally different guys trucks bro. Jaun transmission truck is a lighter blue and paco is a darker blue

This is juan truck
Old 08-07-2011, 01:08 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric67
But this site is one of if not the bigest,

Spookin how's your setup working out have you taken it to the track much yet? Can you get it to hook?
This site might have the best resources and wealth of technical knowledge than most of the other truck sites but if you consider the active members on here with how many people actually have modded trucks...this site is a small representation of the truckin community.
I know a few people who have trucks that can run in the 10's that have never been part of a truck forum let alone any other type of forum. So I have no doubt there are plenty weekend gear heads have trucks that can run faster than our fastest members on here.

I'm in headed to China at the moment and will not be home for some time to fine tune my truck.

Quick Reply: Fastest street truck