Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Casper sets the bar once again on a 5.3L

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Run Edgar Love Your Truck Bro!
Old 08-20-2008, 04:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by zippy
Considering what Trever just did with a 4x4 Extended Cab with a 75 shot and 10psi this isn't that far of a reach to my thought.
ahhh i like your using logic!
Old 08-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Teching In

its not that hard with f/i
Old 08-20-2008, 04:17 PM
9 Second Club

I don't have any reasons to lie about my set up, on the other hand it makes me feel good when people want to know about my truck. if any body wants to know anything about the truck just ask don't come in here and call it bull **** with out even knowing anything about the set up. I'm more then welcome to do a list of all that's been done to the truck and let me tell you that a lot has been done to it but not to the motor.

Last edited by ls1CANTU; 08-21-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:41 AM

Nice Run Edgar keep up the good work
Old 08-21-2008, 09:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ls1CANTU
I don't have any reasons to lie about my set up, on the other hand it makes me feel good when people want to know about my truck. if any body wants to know anything about the truck just ask don't come in here and call it bull **** with out even knowing anything about the set up. I'm more then welcome to do a list of all that's been don't to the truck and let me tell you that a lot has been done to it but not to the motor.
Point well made... Truck is running awesome congrats compa...
Old 08-21-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
I honestly have no interest in buying your truck man....besides I'd rather build one than buy one anyway. Not interested in any "callouts" or "deals" I don't want to tear it down and make bets blah blah blah like has been brought up in other threads before either... Its just pretty hilarious how if someone questions your setup all hell breaks loose... If you are running those times with that setup then good on ya... But there will always be some skeptics. That's all I'm saying.

He is just trying to make a point.

I know Edgar personally and I can tell you that this is one guy that will not lie about his set-up. He is very well respected in the racing community and spares no expense on his set-ups. I hope you understand. If there is any questions just bring them up to him but in a respectfull way, without mocking or condescending remarks.

I hope the mods can keep this thread clean.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:29 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

edgar is a great guy and knows his ****.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Well then if there are reputable people who will vouch for him then I suppose I retract any condesending remarks I might have made... I would personally love to see a 5.3 run those kinds of times. And I'm not saying its impossible, just not quite as easy as you have made it out ... Like I said, if that in fact is your setup, and time then I must say good job. And yes... I would really like to see a COMPLETE mod list.

I know some people are sort of weird about giving out their cam specs so I can understand that, but knowing more about the vehicle like weight, tire, suspension etc etc... Would help everybody...
Old 08-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Staging Lane

he actually has added weight like sound system. and still has the spare in there and does not remove the tailgate or anything...plus the weight of the turbo kit and a chet load of cigarette boxes.. LOL

Quick Reply: Casper sets the bar once again on a 5.3L