Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

2nd Annual LS1Truck Shootout

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 08:29 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^ does it feel stronger with the bigger intake and headers?
Old 01-09-2010, 08:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dlt76028
^^^ does it feel stronger with the bigger intake and headers?
it feels stronger with the intake and bigmouth TB

had the headers for awhile now !!
Old 01-09-2010, 08:59 PM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by dlt76028
yea that rear mount moves out. isn't like a 101mm turbo??
94mm i believe
Old 01-09-2010, 11:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

casey vs. allen is going to be a good race... casey as proven him self what his truck has ran, i havent kept up with allens setup, did he get his suspension done from what he had last year? either way both are going to have to drop into the single digits for the win! lol...
Old 01-09-2010, 11:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
Hopefully i will be able to make it, but it would be to spectate only, a tow home from there would be WAY TOO EXPENSIVE
to be exact ~$300, ive broken down over there before! lol... im also going to spectate, but i might get the urge to run on street trim/stock tires just to get the adrenaline pumping since its been over a year since ive done it...
Old 01-09-2010, 11:43 PM
LS ADDICT/BUILDER

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

skeet, I will be seen you there hope we all get the times we hope.looks like your getting really serious with your truck.i would like a friendly race n/a to n/a,what you say skeet?
Old 01-09-2010, 11:45 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Id like to make it down there on the 125-150 shot, but I dont wanna break in San Antonio.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All you DFW need to let them hang and come down and race. COME on it aint that damn far. As far as Allen and Casey. I gotta go with my Homie Allen.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:55 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

After thinking about this for a while.........I came up with these facts:

Allen is a smart guy, we haven't heard one single word about the farmtruc or updates to it since the outing last year.

He runs a performance shop, meaning that he is capable of anything.

Now, I don't know him that well, but maybe he is the type of guy to get real when it comes to stuff like this.

He knows what Casey is capable of, therefore he has a pretty good idea what he will need to do to get the job done.

He has not by any means ignored the fact that Casey has called him out but not feeding this topic on these sites. (Due to this I can't possible imagine him not lining up against Casey, I mean it would look bad to back down the day of, right?)

His shop is the main sponsor of this race.

Just thinking out loud and trying to build the anticipation for everyone a little more.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by montecarloss
skeet, I will be seen you there hope we all get the times we hope.looks like your getting really serious with your truck.i would like a friendly race n/a to n/a,what you say skeet?
no problem!! i'll be there i like friendly races, when or loose it all fun, as being serious its all in fun, the stock short block has performed well, over my expectations foresure. i'll push it to the limits NA, i am not set on the nitrous working very well with my cam, BUT i do have another cam in mind, but wont do the swap until after the feb. meet..

Originally Posted by Blown06
After thinking about this for a while.........I came up with these facts:

Allen is a smart guy, we haven't heard one single word about the farmtruc or updates to it since the outing last year.

He runs a performance shop, meaning that he is capable of anything.

Now, I don't know him that well, but maybe he is the type of guy to get real when it comes to stuff like this.

He knows what Casey is capable of, therefore he has a pretty good idea what he will need to do to get the job done.

He has not by any means ignored the fact that Casey has called him out but not feeding this topic on these sites. (Due to this I can't possible imagine him not lining up against Casey, I mean it would look bad to back down the day of, right?)

His shop is the main sponsor of this race.

Just thinking out loud and trying to build the anticipation for everyone a little more.

i seen him post he's looking for a 7 sec pass, which is up flaco's alley

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual LS1Truck Shootout